Lyon

It was my turn so I walked up to the bucket.

I feel around until I find something heavy.

I pick it up and look at it it was A silver chain.

"Please don't Let it be-" I get pushed into the closet before I can finish.

I stand in silence into someone else gets pushed in and I hear the door lock.

"Gray That better not be you" I say.

"No" I hear a voice say.

"Who are you?" I ask.

I form a floating light with my magic.

We stare at each other.

A blush slightly starts to creep on our face.

"I'm sorry I compared you to that freak gray... you're much better looking than he is." I say, moving hair out of my face.

He walks up to me and grabs my hands. "Do you believe in love at first sight?" He ask.

I shake my head.

I then slip on some ice falling on top of Lyon and His back hits the door.

I'm sitting on his lap "are you okay?" I ask putting my hand on his head that he was rubbing.

"Yeah" He say.

I look down at his chest. "How the hell did you get your clothes off so fast and why?!." I say.

"Force Of habit" He says scratching the back of his head.

"Cute" I say trying to get up. He grabs my hips and pushed me back down.

"What was that" he asked. "I said your cute" I answered trying to get up again, he stopped me of course.

"Im not cute.... I'm sexy" he said moving his hands up my waist and into my pants.

He squeezes my butt and moan out.

I wrap my arms around his neck and I kiss him.

He then forces his tongue in through my teeth.

We had a long and intense tongue battle.

I pull back a bit to catch my breath.

Theirs a Huge string of saliva in between our mouths and We're both a panting mess.

"Lyon...this might...sound crazy but...I think I'm....in love...with you." I say panting.

"I feel the same..." he says kissing me again.

We reenter a super heated kiss before the door swings open making us fall.

Mira takes a picture us.

I quickly get off of him and Glare at gray.

"You did that didn't you!" I say. He laughs in victory.

I jump on top of him and start punching him in the face.

"Hahaha grays being beat up by a girl" Natsu said.

I glared at him.

He squealed and started running I ran after him.