"Hon, Jung..."
       A woman behind caught my attention.

She was in a motion to call Jungkook but her eyes landed at me.

My eyes met hers and her brows furrowed a little.

"What's..."
       She was about to ask me, specifically, me but Jungkook answered her already.

"She is the one I got bumped to earlier. And I went here to apologize about my mistake."
        Her brows furrowed even more.

"Yeah, the guard told me that you're here."
        She informed, a little hesitant, and still looking at me.

"Umm, are you done talking?"
       She smiled and shrug me off from the scene and asked Jungkook.

"Yeah, a-umm...do you want to have dinner with us? I need to make it up to you, and..."
        There, I really cut him off...

I can feel my eyes getting moistened.

"No, no need. I am fine."
       I answered, and shook my head as I entered my office.

Then before sitting, I gave him a look, signaling him to go out already.

"Ah...okay, umm. I'm really sorry about earlier."
        I mustered a tiny smile and nodded.

Then, they went out of my office...
My body can't move and my eyes stick looking at the door which he closed.

"Tzuyu...
Is his girlfriend."

Without any emotions coming out yet, my mind told me.

"And he can't remember you at all."

But with that thought, my eyes shut, stinging in pain and my throat started to ache as I tired preventing myself to cry.

My fist balled in guilt, anger and agony.

Guilt because...
The accident is my fault, if he didn't chose to protect me, he wouldn't his head on the compartment harsh.

Anger since I can not do anything about everything that had happened...and everything that is happening now.

Agony because...
He can't remember me...
Not even my name, not even a single clue about me...

"About our past."

I felt warm liquid began to stream down on my face.
My hands getting sweaty and my knees are failing me.

I sat on the office chair and rested my elbows at my desk as I leaned my forehead at my palms.

"You are not a good thing for our son! YOU'RE A POOR GIRL! AN OPPORTUNIST! HE GOT AN ACCIDENT BECAUSE OF YOU! IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF YOU! IF HE IS NOT WITH YOU THAT NIGHT, THE ACCIDENT WOULDN'T HAVE OCCURRED!"

Her mother yelled at me...
Continuously pushing me away.

Once I got off from the hospital that day, I immediately went to his room but even before I could even step my foot on the door, security guards stopped me.

Nurses don't want to talk to me.
I am one of the doctors on their hospital before, but everyone neglected me after what happened, fter finding out that he got hit his head after protecting me.

"It was my fault...
That night, that happened because he wanted to go to his parents and try to make up everything between me and them."

He didn't told me that he invited me to go to their mansion...

Yet after the time his parents pushed me away, I saw his phone, on our bed...

"Today, I will try to make my parents proud about me and Chaeyoung. This will be the third time that I will defend for her, and fight for our love. I will really loved by this woman, so I need to keep her, even if it means fighting for her for several times."

He is used to do a recording on his phone, on what he is going to do everyday, or every other day, especially when he has something real huge to do.

And that's what I found on his phone...
That record of his voice.

"Chaeyoung-a!"
        A voice echoed on the hallway as Lisa called me and ran before me.

I stopped and looked back at her.

"You're going?"
        She asked, concernly.

I just nodded.
Tiredness must be evident on my physical appearance.

"Can you wait for me, Jennie eonnie and Jisoo eonnie? They want to have a dinner with us. They'll go off after twenty minutes."
       She asked....

And I contemplated for a moment.

"I actually want to..."
        I was cut off when the two ladies walked behind her.

"Rejecting us will cause you bad luck. You know, just Jennie's curses can kill you already."
         Jisoo eonnie stopped as she reached our position, beside her is Jennie eonnie who is glaring at her.

"See, just this kind of glare from her eyes is kinda...killing already."
       If she isn't the oldest among us, Jennie eonnie might have smack her already.

"Let's just go to your house, we need to talk about something."
        Jennie eonnie invited and even without my answer...

The three of them started to walk as if they are going to a house which they own, not mine.

"Talk about what?
If it's that, I don't want."