Prologue

[A/N: Unedited! Sorry for any grammar mistakes! A longer note at the end.]

*-*-*

Prologue

*Nathaniel’s POV –

“Oh God,” Sabine moaned, “D-Don’t stop-”

  Wait, was it Sabine?

  Or was it Salome?

  Internally shrugging, I let out a grunt and deepened my mouth on Sabine/Salome’s lips. Her manicured fingers were tangled in my hair, while my own hands were doing their own exploring against her tightly-clad body. Her long legs were wrapped around my waist while I pressed her up against the desk for support.

  Just as my hands were starting to fiddle around the straps of her bra, the classroom door slammed open.

  “Nate, man, you in here?-” The voice turned appalled. “Ew, what the hell, dude, keep it PG13, would you?”

  I let out a groan before prying my lips away from Sabine/Salome’s desperate ones. She whimpered in annoyance, instantly trying to turn my head back to hers. Of course, I grabbed at her fiddling hands and looked up to see Blake crossing his arms across his chest, an eyebrow raised.

  “Is there something I can help you with?” I asked sarcastically, “Or can I get back to my business?” I shot a look pointedly at Sabine/Salome, who was now starting to trial little pecks up my neck.

  “Well actually, yes,” Blake replied flatly, not at all looking phased by the make out session right in front of his eyes, “You’re my ride home today, dumbass.”

  I let out another groan as Sabine/Salome was this close to my sensitive spot before snapping out of it and glaring at Blake once more, “Well sadly this dumbass is busy. Can’t you get a lift from Cole and Chester?-” I groaned again.

  He snorted in disgust, “You’re their ride today too.”

  I ignored him, about to start on Sabine/Salome again when he continued.

  “The meeting you’re supposed to have with your parents is today too, remember?”

  That made me freeze up just as my mouth touched Sabine/Salome’s.

  Damn it. Well that completed killed my mood, I thought grimly to myself.

  With a sigh, I pulled away, making her let out a desperate attempt at making me stay, “Hey, what the hell Nate? And we were just getting started!-”

  “Sorry babe, I’ve got other things to do.” I cut in. As I untangled her hands from my hair and unhooked her legs from my waist, she must’ve lost balance and practically fell face first onto the floor.

  “B-But,” Sabine/Salome complained. I didn’t understand why she was making such a big deal about me leaving her hanging anyway. It wasn’t like this was the first time, “Y-You’ll call me right?”

  Do I ever?

  “Sure, sure,” I lied half-heartedly, adjusting the wrinkles on my shirt before slipping on my jacket. I picked up my books from the teachers desk and started towards were Blake was standing. “Thanks for the company, Sa-” I frowned. Was it Sabine or Salome? I decided to just wing it, “-Salome.”

   Just as I reached the door, I heard her let out a cry of anger.

  “It’s Sabine you asshole!”