"You think Trey like Amari?" I asked Devonte.

"I don't even know. They used to fuck though."

I rolled my eyes. "I know that but that don't mean nothing. I'm tryna see if there's feelings involved."

Stretching, I got out of the car. "You got my bag?"

"Yeah."

Devonte followed me into the house. I went straight for the kitchen and got a glass. "You want some juice?" I yelled. Devonte was taking my bag to the room.

"I'm straight," he called back.

"I want juice."

"Then go get you some Trey." I looked in the fridge for my juice.

"So it's like that?" Trey came into the kitchen.

"Been like that."

"Keep trying me girl," Trey said, looking for a cup.

"Yeah whatever."

"Y'all stay fighting." Devonte walked into the kitchen.

My phone beeped. I checked it. It was a message from Erik.

Erik (Tutoring): Hope you had a good break. See you tomorrow night

I ain't bother responding. But of course Devonte's nosy ass saw me look at my phone. He raised an eyebrow.

"That's just Erik," I waved my hand.

"Oh shit!" Trey hopped on the counter. "Who's Erik? You got a side nigga Yaz?"

"Shut up," I laughed. "Nah, it's just the boy I tutor."

Devonte looked at me. "Why he even texting you?"

"It's nothing, he just said he hoped I had a good break." I took a swig of my juice.

"He hoped I had a good break," Devonte mocked me.

"What?"

"Nun."

"Liar." I finished my juice and washed the glass and stuck it upside down to dry.

Devonte came up behind me and grabbed my waist.

"I'm out, y'all ugly." Trey started moseying towards the living room. "Headass couple."

"Hater!" I called after him.

I relaxed into Devonte's arms. All of a sudden my tiredness hit me. I stifled a yawn.

"Hell nah you not going to sleep. I want you." Devonte started kissing on me.

"I'm sleepy," I whined.

"I got something that will put you to sleep."

When I woke up the next morning, I saw the sun streaming in and I panicked.
A/N: Ahaaa y'all niggas thought😂😭. Ain't no sex scene bihhh 🤷🏾‍♀️

A glance at my phone confirmed what I already knew. It was nine, which meant I missed yoga. Devonte was still sleep next to me. I kicked him in the leg and he jerked awake.

"The fuck?" He sat up and mugged me. "Did you really kick me?"

I folded my arms. "It's nine am."

"So?"

I started punching him. "I missed my class!"

He grabbed my hand, halting my punches. "You assaulting me about some damn yoga? Got me fucked up."

Dropping my hand, he laid back down. I mushed his head.

"Girl, stop playing with me!"

I mushed his head again. Lightening fast, he had me pinned to the mattress as he hovered over me. "I said stop." He put some bass in his already deep voice. Shit, why was he so sexy?

I squirmed and tried to buck him off but he was too strong. Finally I gave up, panting. His eyes were almost black now which only meant one thing. One of his hands started for in between my legs.

"Uh uh, nope." He ain't need to know I was wet.

"What?"

"I ain't even wet."

"Yo nipples hard." He smirked, flashing those dimples.

"That ain't the point." He kissed my collarbone.

"What's the point?"

"Huh?" Damn he was too distracting.

"That's what I thought."

"Wait."

"What?"

"You ain't slick! Your dick the reason I missed class!"

He exploded into laugher. "You sound dumb, it ain't me or my dick fault you overslept."

"Yeah it is cuz you put me to sleep, lil boy. But whatever, you ain't getting no pussy this morning."

He leaned back off me, and I could finally sit up. "Why?"

"Cuz this your fault. Besides you just had some."

"Man, that was last night. This some bullshit!" The bed shifted as he climbed out, shorts riding low on his waist. He stomped to the bathroom and slammed the door, so hard the room shook.

I was the one laughing now.

A/N: just sum light.