No Better Detective, Nikki'll Show You How It's Done Right

Nikki stared down at the can of hairspray, staring it down as it rolled closer.  He raised his eyes to see where it had been pushed from, a corner shrouded in shadows.

Nikki leapt over the hairspray and ended up running into a brick wall, "He's here! He's behind here!"

"Nikki don't—" Tommy tried to stop him.

"Be quiet." Nikki snarled. He picked up the empty hairspray can and threw it in a fit of rage. It bounced off the tile and ricocheted of Vince's head.

"Ow!" Vince whined.

"OH MY GOD I'M SO SORRY!" Nikki ran over and hugged him tightly.

"Nikki, I'm fi—" Vince wriggled to escape.

"Shhh, shh..." He kissed his forehead.

"Ni—" Vince protested as Nikki sniffed, "Wait, are you crying?"

"No, you just smell good. Ohh, what shampoo do you use?"

"Tommy's."

"WHA—HEY!" Tommy stomped his foot and kicked up dust, who he'd caused him to sneeze.

"Shut up." Vince spat, "I also can't help but notice my hair is awesome, awesome ends with "me" and, your hair is ugly and ugly ends with "Lee.""

Tommy growled at Vince.

"Be quiet, ug-Lee."

"Ooh, burn." Duff leaned back on a plank of wood and it broke.

"So, are we just gonna hang out down here?" Izzy raised his hand, "Things are getting crazy underground.

"Yeah, let's get outta here." Tommy pointed at the ladder.

The next morning, Nikki was laying on the couch with his feet in Vince's lap.

"Nikki, can you move?" Vince forced Nikki's feet off his lap.

"Fine." Nikki shifted and sat on his lap, "How's that?"

"NIKKI, SERIOUSLY?" He gritted his teeth in frustration.

"Yeah, seriously." Nikki hugged Vince's arm, "Now cuddle with me."

"VINCE!" Tommy stormed into the living room wearing a towel and tracking water behind him, "You're terrible."

"What'd I do?"

"Wasted my shampoo. SO MUCH FOR MY MONTHY SHOWER!" Tommy threw it out of frustration.

"You okay?" Nikki caught so it wouldn't hit Vince.

"Nikki I—"

"I'll take that as a yes." He gave him a peck on the cheek.

"Nikki, no." Vince blushed lightly.

"Kiss me. DO IT!" He demanded.

Vince sighed and pushed Nikki off him. He stormed out of the room, embarrassed.

"Ouch." Tommy watched Vince walk away.

"WHY DOESN'T HE LOVE ME?!" Nikki bursted into fake tears.

"Yeeeah..." Tommy awkwardly backed out of the room before whispering to himself, "I can see why."

"What'd I miss?" Mick caught him sneaking away.

"He wanted Vince to kiss him." Tommy lowered his voice, "And he didn't. Also, don't tell Vince he wasn't the reason why I'm out of shampoo, there was a groupie staring at me and I kinda-sorta tried to spray it at her but I missed and yeah. Wait, so...you were the one who broke the window so it's your fault."