Vince's Good for Something after all

"Mick." Vince said in a dull voice, "I think I ruined the bathroom mirror."

"You clean it." Mick shook his head, "I swear to god if your lotion exploded again..."

"No, I mean you need to see this." Vince pointed to the mirror.

At the sight of the words inscribed on the mirror in lipstick, Mick read them out loud, "Mick sucks Tommy's...VINCE WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!?"

Vince stood in the doorway, a smug grin lit his face, and in his hand, the lipstick, "Suck it." He mockingly blew a kiss and then realized his dumb joke.

"I'M GONNA POP YOUR HEAD OFF." Mick snarled.

Vince took off running, albeit rather slowly, Mick chased after him. Due to his pace, Mick just had to walk fast to catch him. But before he could, Nikki abruptly opened the door and slammed Vince in the face with it. He fell backwards and Mick kicked him in the head.

"You knocked him out. Thank you." The guitarist awarded Nikki a high five.

"So, that happened." Tommy gestured at Vince before walking away.

"I'll take that." Nikki picked up Vince bridal style and carried him away, leaving Mick standing there, confused.

Turns out he actually tucked Vince into bed so he could recover. What a shocking out of character turn for him, I know.

(And before you ask, yes, Mick squealed like his anime OTP finally kissed)

Later that night after his recovery, Vince was crouched on the bathroom floor, rifling through the cabinets underneath the bathroom sink, because Mick punished him.

He pushed a box towards the back and discovered a massive cockroach. Vince fell back and screeched.

Naturally, Nikki came running, "VINCE, IS SHARISE OKAY?!"

"BUG!" Vince's hand shook as he pointed at the insect scurrying around.

"TOMMY, LOOK!" Nikki grinned.

"OHH, THAT'S A BIG ONE!" Tommy lifted up the cockroach and held it close to his face.

"KILL IT!" Vince inched away from him.

"I hate every other bug, but these guys are cool." Tommy waved it near Vince and watched as he squirmed, "They survived whatever killed the dinosaurs. They were here before us, and they'll probably be here after us."

"If they survived that—" Nikki started.

"AND YOU GUY'S FILTH!" Mick shouted from another part of the house.

"If they survived that and us, what's in a can of bug spray?"

"Actually, a chemical that causes—" Tommy pointed a finger up at the ceiling and spoke a matter-of-fact voice.

"STOP WATCHING DOCUMENTARIES AND KILL THAT BUG!" Vince flailed his arms in distress.

"Oh fine. I'll let him go outside." Tommy turned around, purposely hitting Nikki in the face with his hair.

"So, cockroach aside, whatcha doin'?" Nikki sat beside him.

"Mick punished me! I wrote some stuff about him in lipstick on the mirror." Vince huffed and stuck his head back underneath the sink.

"Any hairspray?"

"Sorry, Sixx, nothing except random crap."

"I want my hairspray back!" Nikki whined.

"WE KNOW." Vince forced himself deeper into the cabinet before hitting his head on the pipes leading down from the sink.

"You deserved that."

"Be quiet, Nikki." Vince pushed off the tile to shove himself even farther.

"Hey, hope you're having fun." Mick stood in the doorway, "I'm gonna go out with Penny, Sarah, Phoebe, Angie, Carmen, Cecelia, Bonnie, Scarlett, Claudia, Ashleigh, Emma, Lucy, Gina, Veronica, and Laura."

"Why do you have so many 'girlfriends'" Vince asked with his upper half still shoved underneath the sink.

"Well, they're all girls who have "hung out" with you guys. We literally just complain."

"I don't remember any of those girls." Nikki picked up Vince's foot and waved it for some reason, until he tried to kick him in the face.

"THAT'S THE POINT." Mick stomped his foot and stormed off, giving them an over-the-shoulder wave, those flippin' fake nails glinting in the light.

"Sasshole." Vince muttered.

"Since when has the Silent Shredder been a loud, noisy, party diva? So much for that nickname." Nikki shook his head and lifted Vince's foot up again.

"Nikki! Stop or I'll kick you in the—Oh! OH MY GOD! NIKKI! I FOUND SOMETHING!" Vince pulled away and grabbed Nikki.

Shameful cliffhanger, I know.
But look at this diva.