A Rude Awakening

Steven is sitting on the couch eating cereal out of a bowl as big as his head and watching cartoons.
"Can't we watch somethin' else?" Duff asked, reaching for the remote.
"NO!" The drummer slapped Duff in the side of the face with the remote.
"I was just asking! Jeez..."
"Shh!" Steven shook his head.
Suddenly someone banged on the door and rung the doorbell several times.
"DOOR! DOOR! DOOR!" Steven threw the bowl and it spills all over Duff's lap.
"SCHEISSE! STEVEN!"
Axl rushed downstairs wearing a jazzercise outfit, "WHO DARES INTERRUPT MY WORKOUT!?"
"Goodness gracious! What in the world are you wearing!?" Duff looked genuinely surprised to see Axl wearing leg warmers.
Someone's fist smashed through the window.
"MY WINDOW!" Slash screamed from the top of the stairs, "I INSTALLED IT MYSELF!"
Nikki comes flying through the window, does a (Very bad) cartwheel while humming espionage style music.
"OPEN THE FLIPPIN' DOOR!" Tommy frantically rang the doorbell right as Nikki tackled Axl.
"WHY DID YOU TOUCH MY HAIRSPRAY!?" He screamed as he practically threw Axl across the room, "I AM GONNA PULVERIZED YOU!"
"WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?!" Axl tried to get away, but he crashed into the couch and fell backward.
"REDUCE TO FINE PARTICLES!"
"SOMEBODY OPEN THE DOOR I DON'T WANT TO CLEAN UP THAT MESS!" Izzy nearly pushed Slash down the stairs. Duff finally opens the door. Tommy and Vince run in and try to stop Nikki's rampage. But that doesn't go so well.
While Tommy blocked Nikki, Axl took the opportunity to steal Steven's massive cereal bowl and dumped what's left in it over Vince then gently placed the bowl on his head.
"Uh, Duff, what happened?" Mick asked.
"Steven. Steven happened."
"SORRY! AND STOP SWEARING IN GERMAN!"
"SIE KÖNNEN MIR NICHT SAGEN WAS ZU TUN IST!"
After everyone calmed down, Mick explains the situation while Nikki interrogated Axl.
"AH HA!" Nikki shouts, "I KNOW EXACTLY WHERE MY HAIRSPRAY IS! TO THE BUS STOP!"
"I put pants on for this?" Tommy sighed.
"I got out of bed for this?" Izzy yawned.
"I'm going home." Mick flipped everyone off and walks out the door.
"I'LL CATCH HIM!" Vince bolted out the door.
"Five," Tommy started to count down, "Four. Three. Two..."
An explosion and Mick's scream is heard.
Vince came back with Mick, who was covered with glitter...
"How did that even happen?" Duff turned his palms upward.
"I'VE BEEN CARRYING GLITTER BOMBS JUST SO I CAN DO THIS!"
"Listen here Glitter Princess," Nikki pointed a finger at Vince, "You better help me find the hairspray or I will take your stupid glitter bombs."
"I have never been more terrified of Nikki..." Vince whispered to Tommy, who made a "Seriously?" Face
"NOW ONWARDS!" Nikki stomped straight into the wall.
"The door is over there, Dude..." Tommy politely guided Nikki in the direction of the door.
"Thank you." His Terror Twin said as if he did not need assistance when he clearly did, "Oh, and Axl you need to change. Duff change your pants and stop speaking in German."

Yup. Duff swears in German and like a first grader in English.
And "SIE KÖNNEN MIR NICHT SAGEN WAS ZU TUN IST!" (Hopefully) Means "YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!"
But I don't speak German.