Harrystyles
HE DID NOT DESERVE ME ! NO ONE DESERVED ME ! THAT BITCH OF SELENA, I MADE HER RICH AND TO THANK ME SHE JUST TURNED HER BACK ON ME !

Harrystyles
YOU GUYS ALWAYS THOUGHt so little of me. Just because I was the youngest I couldn't achieve the biggest things !

Harrystyles
Look at me now ! The world loves and adores me ! Everyone wants to be me !

Annetwist
You're sick. You're not the child I raised.. You're a monster

Harrystyles
See mum, that's exactly why you couldn't be shit. Because you always saw and will always see the smaller picture !

Harrystyles
I dreamed big for us. I made us rich.

Gemmastyles
If you think that that's all you need in life to be happy then you've got it all wrong... The people you surround yourself with are what makes you happy ! You had everything ! A loving family ! Beautiful friends ! And a husband ready to die for you, and you threw it all away for what ? Money... That's beyond disgusting ! Hope you get what's coming for you.. you're not my brother anymore Harry. From this day on I have no other sibling.

Harrystyles
That's impossible. You need me too much !

Harrystyles
Mum you get it, right ? You'll stay ! You understand it, right ??

Annetwist
No. I don't. Gemma is right... this is disgusting... You have no one... no family, no friends no one that actually loves you for who you are....

Harrystyles
I've got my fans !

Zayn
No you don't. They don't love you.. they love the picture you built them to love. They don't know you... they don't know what you need when you can't sleep at night. They don't how to hold you when you're scared. They don't know how to reassure you just before a performance.. making you feel like you're able to achieve everything in the world.. They don't know how to do that... You know someone who did ? I did. Your friends did.. But you pushed them away or killed them completely... Your own children don't want you around...
Your adoptive daughter is trying to end you right now...
So tell me, Harry ? What did you really win....

Harrystyles
I.... You can all go to hell ! I don't need you anyways !

Harrystyles has exited the groupchat

BREAKING NEWS HARRY STYLES WAS FOUND DEAD IN HIS HEAD.

A note was found next to his body.
It read « I win, you lose. Guess who's the big bad wolf ! » No other information has been release by his family. The whole entire world is mourning his death.

May he Rest In Peace.

—-
JamesWilliam
So that's it. He dies ?

Zayn
He had to. Think about what he had to go through to do it ! He actually killed himself ! It's not nothing... even his mind was turning on him....

JamesWilliam
He deserved worse than death. We would could have given him worse.

Zayn
Yes we could have. But then again... we wouldn't have been better than him.

JamesWilliam
So what's next...

Zayn
I'm saying goodbye to this account... I think it deserves to rest for a while...

JamesWilliam
Your father would be proud of you Jayla.. I'm sure he's watching from above..

Zayn
I hope he is. I didn't do all of this for nothing...

JamesWilliam
Do you ever think something could have been different ?

Zayn
All the time.

JamesWilliam
Like what

Zayn
If Zayn and Harry hadn't met. If Zarry hadn't existed...

If.....

—————-

34'089'079 likes Harrystyles Morning people

34'089'079 likes
Harrystyles Morning people. Also #tbt which means, FYI, Throwback Thursday.. or Tuesday not really sure. This caption is way longer than it was meant to be... 🤔 Also I had the weirdest dream ever ! I was a psycho and I killed all my friends ? Also @selenagomez we get MARRIED ????

View all comments
Username1 Omg is Harry Styles really back on instagram? 🤔😍

Harrystyles @username1 Was I ever gone ??? 😏😏🤔

Niallhoran Man why you posting all of a sudden ? And also what the fuck ? What kind of dream is that ? 😂😂

Harrystyles @Niallhoran my phone kept making this noise. And then it told me that people were tagging me somewhere...😩 I'm confused. I thought posting a picture might calm down everyone ! Ikr ??? 😩 @Zayn was in it.. weird since we never spoke 😂😂😬

Harryhubby He sounds like my Granny ❤️❤️😘

Selenagomez Zayn wants to know what Zarry is .... Also ??? Us married ? 😬😬😘😂😂😂

Harrystyles Couldn't he just google it ? @selenagomez Don't Get me started 😂😂😭

Bellahadid Heey Copyright man !

Harrystyles then go tell your friend Zayn what Zarry is.. @bellahadid

Gigihadid can't you do it yourself ??
|
Harrystyles You can walk right ? Also you're beautiful and I love you ! My god keep you protected at all cost !!!

Zarryshipper Nope They Never spoke remember ? @gigihadid
|
Harrystyles don't say that :(( Zayn and I had our differences.... But he's still important to me... Love him forever !

Zayn like this comment

—-
Zayn
Hey mate, saw what you wrote and I just want to apologize...

Harrystyles
It's ok... It might take some time but we can work on it....

Zayn
Happy to hear that 💖💖

Harrystyles
So you don't know what Zarry is ? 😂😂😂

Zayn is typing...

The END

——-
ITS FINALLY DONE

AFTER MONTHS OF WRITING ITS FINALLY OVER !

I hope you enjoyed to whole story !

I hope to see you soon with other stories I'm preparing !

My Zarry/ZIAM/Larry Story got deleted so I'm preparing another one !!!

( ZIAM centric and always instagram 😘😘)

Lové You all

Lily 😘