C.69

Might be triggering. So I please be careful.

2'197'109 likesHarrystyles Hey, I know I haven't been around much these past few months, but I had to get away

2'197'109 likes
Harrystyles Hey, I know I haven't been around much these past few months, but I had to get away.

About three months ago, something that completely changed my vision of life and people happened to me. I not ready to fully discuss the subject but it did change me.

I'm not saying I'm a different Harry. I'm still the same Harry Styles you all know. But I will admit that what happened three months back did change something in me.

It broke me at first. Made me feel worthless. Like I wasn't capable of anything and that I wasn't worthy of being loved.

I didn't remember who I really was. I didn't see much of a purpose in life anymore. And I did think of ending it.

But thank god I had people around me to support me through those tough times. Thank god I had him through everything. I won't mention his name because he knows who he is. He was facing his own demons but at the same time he helped me battle against my own. And I'll always be grateful for that. For him.

I didn't mean to get that emotional and this post wasn't suppose to be that long. But I feel like as I though I owed you somewhat of an explanation.

Just please remember that, like one of my best friends said, if you're broken you do not have to stay broken.

Ending it is not the solution. Look around and remember that you have people around you that love you.

Cause that's what I did.

All the love.

H.

View all comments
Harryme Wow. I. I have no words. This is beautiful. Fuck you Harry
|
Harrystyles Anytime 😏

Harryme ODBSOFBEISBSIEVEYS. OMG

Zquads This was beautiful. And I know see Harry in such a different light. And I'm pretty sure the boy he's talking about is @Zayn our boooy

Zarryshipper This is beautiful. He is beautiful 😭😭😭 Zarry is going to be the end of me if they keep doing shit like this ! And Zayn being at his side all through it !
|
Larryshipper I'm pretty sure the boy he's taking about is Louis. I mean it is his boyfriend
|
Zarryshipper I don't know where you've been but if you look at Harry's Instagram, every single picture he had with Louis gone. Even fetuses ones.. So just get the fuck out of here. I mean at this point you're not even supporting Harry any more 🙄🙄

Selenagomez I officially hate you. You made me ugly cry. I also thank god everyday for having you in my life. And Zayn because he's the one who brought us together ! Thank you so much 😘 and I can't be more proud of how far you've gone.
|
Harrystyles Im the one who should be thanking you. Really, your friendship means the world to me.

Liampayne Who is cutting onions?
|
Harrystyles Soo classy as always 😂

Zayn Hey love, well this comes as a surprise. But you already know how I feel about all this so... But know that I'm proud of you and everything you achieved. So proud of calling you my best friend.
|
Harrystyles Returning everything you said. Best friend 😌

Harrysnipple COME ON JUST TELL US YOU'RE DATING AND STOP WITH THE BEST FRIEND BULLSHIT

Niallhoran, Selenagomez and Bellahadid liked this comment

Harrsnipple Ha they agree with me !!!!

Hatzerrr Come on. We can all agree that this is a fucking PR Stunt. I'm pretty sure all of the people who spoke in these comments are releasing new music soon. Harry is just creating attention for it 🙄🙄🙄.
|
Harrystyles see, being in the industry I know how "PR Stunts" work. And trust me when I say I'm not the one Stunting you guys 👏🏻. But hey.. everyone's got their point of view. With this being said... You've been cancelled

Harrystyles blocked Hatzerrr

Gigihadid liked Hatzerrr comment

~~~~~
This chapter was deeper than I thought it would be. But I really am not joking when I say.

Suicide isn't the answer.

Also I might be slowing down on the updates because Wattpad is taking a toll on my shaky mental health and my grades...

But we'll see

Love you peeps