C.89

Might be triggering. Be careful !

Liampayne
Harry i need to talk to you it's urgent. I'm trying to call Zayn but he's not picking up

Harrystyles
This better be important Payne ! Because we're in the middle of something...

Liampayne
Oh well shit. Sorry my battery is about to die but we have to meet up.. I don't have much time

Harrystyles
Wtf ? Why is it so urgent and what can't you tell me over the phone ?

Liampayne
Probably because they're watching us... just to let you know that Something might happen to Louis .. whatever they announce it's not fucking true Harry !

Harrystyles
You're not making any sense Mate !

Liampayne
Just meet me at Nobu Malibu at 9pm tonight bring Zayn

Harrystyles
Tf ? What ?

Harrystyles
Liam ?

1'186'107 likesLottietomlinson Hi guys, so a lot of you have been asking me news about Louis

1'186'107 likes
Lottietomlinson Hi guys, so a lot of you have been asking me news about Louis. Like what was he up to, his album and everything... Well after the accident he was admitted to rehab. He told me that he did it for you guys. He didn't want to be a bad example to all of you and everyday he tried redeeming himself for the pain and trouble he caused his loved ones...

Well it pains me to tell you that we found Louis dead in his room this morning...

He committed suicide.. which I do not blame him for. He was alone, the only true friends he had left.. were gone.
Niall and myself were the only 2 people he still communicated with. He was even too scared to talk to my sisters..

I would like for you to respect our privacy. I thank you all already greatly for the supporting messages you will send us.

Louis T my tommo you will be missed and I love you soooo much.

I hope you're in a better place now.

Disabled Comments

——
YIKES... feel bad yet ?

Louis was a dick but he didn't deserve to die...
#louisdeservedbetterparty

Lmao this is my story

I'm not sorry :)