21 // Baby Blue

We all love babies, right? Well, I do. I LOVE babies. But this "Baby Blue" doesn't sound very loveable. If you Google the game, you can see a picture of Baby Blue, and trust me, that is one ugly baby.

But it'd you'd like to hold the spawn of a ghost yourself, then go ahead and continue reading!

• ~ • ~ •

•Go into a bathroom alone

•Turn off the lights

•Lock the door

•Stare into the mirror, while holding your arms out like you're holding a baby.

•Now, repeat the words "Baby Blue, Blue Baby," while rocking an imaginary baby.

•If done right, you should feel an invisible weight in your arms. The baby will get heavier as it grows larger and larger. The baby will be scratching your arms.

•Before the baby gets too heavy to hold, you must take the invisible baby and flush it down the toilet.

•If you don't do the last step fast enough, a hideous woman will appear in the mirror.

•The hideous woman in the mirror, Baby Blue's mother will yell "Give me back my baby!"

•The scream the mother produces will be loud enough to break the glass. If you are still holding the baby, she will kill you.

• ~ • ~ •

BABY BLUE THEORY: Some people believe the woman in the mirror is Bloody Mary. The theory goes that she murdered her own child when she shattered a mirror and used a piece of broken glass to stab him to death.