Chapter 89: First Time For Everything

Start from the beginning

Nogla's POV
"Julian, get the hell out of ye car!" I yelled as I pulled up next to Julian. I rolled down the window and he jumped threw.
"Thanks Nogla." Julian sighed in relief.
"Anthony! Watch out!" Raven yelled to Anthony and their tires skid.
"Anytime Julian!" I smiled and kept on driving.

Mini's POV
Great. Trevor's in a jet. I was driving the swat van while Smitty drove the other one. Wait..SMITTY IS DRIVING?! He isn't exactly the best driver..
"Smitty. You good there bud?" I asked.
"TRYIN TO DRIVE." He said..I think he was bending the steering wheel because of how hard he was holding it..
"Smitty, you'll be ok but why isn't john driving?" Tyler asked.
"Smitty, switch with me." John laughed as they switched. "How hard were you holding the steering wheel??"
"with my life." Smitty sighed in relief.
"Sup assholes!" Trevor yelled at us from the yet.
"Trevor! We just wanna talk!" Evan yelled.
"Nah. Blowin up shit is better!" Trevor laughed evilly.
"Great.. Now how do we get to him?" Scotty asked. We got to the military and talked to the general while we were in a bunker.
"Alright! This fucker is in one of my jets. Don't know how but he is. My men is willing to help you. We will give you guys whatever is needed to take him down!" The general said while walking around the bunker as if we were soldiers.
"Can we use your tanks, jets and helicopters?" Tyler asked.
"Of course. Follow me." The general smiled. We walked out of the bunker and up to surface level. We went to one building and saw what we needed.
"Everyone, split up!!" I yelled as I saw trevor blowing up our cars. Yay.
"Julian Cody!" Tyler and Mini yelled. They got in 2 tanks.
"Nick Zac!" Marcel and Scotty yelled. They got into 2 helicopters.
"Michael!" Smitty pulled him to a jet. John got into a jet next to him with Anthony. I got into a tank with Evan. Brian got into a tank. Nogla got into a helicopter. Luke and delirious got into jets. Ohm got into a tank with Mini and Julian.
"Let's do this!" Evan yelled. He was at controls. I was above him to shoot the tank.
"Nick, got a visual?" I asked.
"He's at the other side of the base." Nick sighed.
"Let's take him down!" Tyler yelled while him and Cody were pulling forward. We followed.
"Marcel and Scotty, cover left and right. Delirious and luke attack him first. Ohm, cover middle. Brian cover left. We got right. Nogla, cover middle. Smitty and john, go high for back up." I ordered. Tyler made a weird high pitch sound. We were all laughing.
"What was that?" Julian asked.
"My bad.. I was moving and I nearly fell out of my seat." Tyler said wheezing.
"Took out an engine!!" Delirious cheered.
"Almost got the second engine out. Tanks, get ready to fire!" Luke yelled. "Ready...aim...FIRE!" We all fired at once and actually blew up Trevor's jet.
"Did we jus-" Evan was cut off by Trevor flying in a parachute. "Never mind. Let's go get him." The army had trucks with holding cells in the back of them lined up below trevor to catch him.
"Nick Zac, take him down." I ordered.
"Fire!" Nick and Zac both said and shot down the parachute. Trevor landed in a holding cell and was taken in.
"Alright! Let's go take these back." Evan said turning around. "FRANKLIN?!"
"WHAT?!" Everyone yelled as they turned around.
"Sup mother fuckers." Franklin was in a tank.
"Let's take him down." Mini said.
"He's in a tank. How?!" Michael asked.
"Everyone, back the fuck up!" Nogla shouted. The hell is he gonna do now?! We all backed up and looked up towards Nogla. HIS JET TOOK A NOSE DIVE TO THE TANK. Franklin was forced to dive out. The army got him too. Nogla's plane exploded and ..we couldn't find Nogla.
"Nogla!!" We all shouted.
"Nogla! Fuckin speak man. This isn't funny!" Tyler shouted worried.
"Nogla please.." Raven started to cry. We all got out of our vehicles and looked around.
"Anyone see him?!" Cody asked.
"No.." Was all said.
"HEY! IM OVER HERE FUCKERS! MY MIC WONT WORK!" Nogla's voice cracked and was on top of a building to our left. We all cheered. Thankfully he's alive.
"YOU SCARED THE HELL OUTTA US YOU FUCK!!" Brian screamed at Nogla.
"THE HELL DID I DO?!" Nogla asked. Marcel and Zac went up to go get Nogla via helicopter.

Nogla's POV
"Damn it Nogla. You scared us!" Raven said pissed but hugging me.
"I'm sorry guys. As soon as I jumped out of the jet and my parachute opened: my mic must have gotten hit." I defended.
"Next time, tell us what your doin.." Brian and Mini hugged me.
"I will." I smiled at my friends.
We were on the plane back home. Everyone was basically asleep. I was in the back of the plane looking out the window when I heard some noises coming from the cockpit. I got up and checked it out.
"You guys o- WHAT THE FUCK?!" They were knocked out. But how?!" I looked around. Nothing. I went back to my friends and saw one of the ladies that worked on the plane run to the back of the plane.
"GUYS GRAB HER!" I screamed. Everyone woke up and Raven tackled the woman. "Marcel Scotty, the pilots are knocked out!" They both took off running into the cockpit.
"The hell did you do?!" Raven asked the woman. The woman got one arm loose and decked Raven in the face and took off running. Cody and Julian went around the other side and grabbed her and threw her against the wall.
"She's knocked out." Julian said holding his junk.. Michael, Zac and Nick ran and pulled them to sit in a chair.
"GUYS! WE'VE GOT A PROBLEM!" Scotty yelled. Evan, tyler and Mini ran in the cockpit. Delirious and luke checked out the woman if there's anything in her pockets. Ohm, Brian and Anthony checked out the other service people. Smitty and John did background checks on all of them. I went to Raven to see if she was ok. She was just laying on the floor. I picked her up and set her next to Smitty. I then ran to help out Brian, Ohm and Anthony. There were 3 people being tied up.
"There's a fourth and it's the woman. Can you bring tie her up?" Brian asked me.
"Yup." I said and ran to the woman. "Nick." I motioned for him to come here. "Help me tie her up please." He held her arms to her torso and sat her up. I tied her up then we sat her back down.
"So, Marcel and Scotty are gonna have us land in Arizona to re-fuel then we'll get back to Houston." Evan said poking his head out. "Where's Raven?" He asked.
"She's right here." Smitty said pointing next to him. "That woman knocked her out. Also, these are the wrong crewmen on this flight. Idk where the other crewmen are." Smitty shrugged.
"Ok well..Zac, Nick, Nogla, Michael and Khris. Look around the whole plane to see if the crewmen are here. Julian and Cody, help when you feel better." Evan said. We split up in groups. Julian and Nick. Michael and Zac. Cody and Khris. I went by myself.

Raven's POV
I woke up to the sound of Smitty and john laughing really hard. I was laying on the couch next to Smitty. I sat up quietly.
"Your ok. Everything is being taken cared of." Smitty put his left hand on my right shoulder.
"What have I missed?" I asked them.
"The crew on this plane knocked out the pilots to destroy us all. The guys knocked them out. Marcel and Scotty are flying the plane. First to Arizona to re-fuel and then to houston where police are waiting. Evan is in the cockpit with Tyler, Mini, Marcel and Scotty." John explained and pointed.
"Thanks." I smiled and went to the cockpit. Marcel and Tyler were working the left side. Scotty and Mini worked the right side. Evan just got off the phone. I walked in and tripped. Tyler and Mini caught me with one of there legs. Evan caught me by the back of my shirt.
"How the hell-" I was cut off by Tyler and Mini.
"You fall so many times-"
"We kinda guess when and where."
Guess who said what.
"Evan?" I asked.
"Reflex." Evan shrugged and pulled me up.
"Thanks." I said to everyone.
"No problem." Mini smiled.
"Anytime." Tyler shrugged.
"No problem babe." Evan hugged me.
We made it back to Houston. Cops took over the jet and we went home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How was that for a chapter?
Liked it?
Hated it?
Have a question or request for future chapters?
Let me know by leavin a comment!
I do read all comments I just can't reply for some reason.
As always, I hoped ye enjoyed!