Chapter 39: How?

NOTE:
If you don't celebrate Christmas, I've very sorry and please don't be upset. I grew up celebrating Christmas so I'm just putting it in the story..
~Panda!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Raven's POV
It's the first of December! Christmas I getting close and I woke up to tyler and mini arguing. I wrapped myself in a blanket and went downstairs..it's a bit cold in the house. They were setting up the Christmas tree.
"We need to wake up Raven!" Tyler yelled at mini.
"She needs to sleep!" Mini yelled back.
"I'm awake!" I posed kinda goofy on the stairs while sticking my tongue out. They looked up at me and laughed.
"Only you can make us laugh." Tyler shook his head laughing.
"Morning Raven!" Mini smiled.
"Need help?" I asked.
"Yes. We're gonna make a video of us setting up the tree!" Mini smiled setting up his camera. Mini was gonna do his intro but tyler and I jumped next to him and did it for him.
"ALRIGHT WHATS GOING ON LADS ITS MINI HERE AND WELCOME TO BUILDING A CHRISTMAS TREE!" We smiled and pointed to mini. We busted out laughing and kept on going. They headed to the tree and I stood in front of the camera and talked for them.
"The dads are gettin the tree from the box! We decided on a fake tree because we can just re-use it instead of having to keep buying a new real tree...sorry... but! While they're getting the tree out, I'm gonna open some decorations!" I said grabbing a box and started to open it with my (favorite color) pocket knife. When I opened up all the boxes, I turned to the dads then back at the camera.
"Finally got the tree done! Now time for decorations!" I slid the boxes to the dads and we set up the tree.
After we were done, tyler picked me up to put the star on the tree.
"Thank y'all so much for watching and I'll see you in the next one." Mini said waving.
"BYE!" Tyler and I yelled waving. Mini turned off the camera.
"..y'all scared the fuck out of me.." mini said holding his heart. We laughed but apologized.
We ate breakfast and tyler got a call from Evan.

Phone call:
E: "Hey! Can you put me on speaker?"
T: "sure man.....your on speaker now. What's up?"
E: "We have a mission to do. Simone, Jaclyn, Lanai and Chrissy have been kidnapped. Get to my house as soon as you can and pack a bag! We're going to California!!"
T: "were gonna leave in 5 minutes!"
End.

We scattered and changed clothes, put shoes on, packed a bag then left. We left keno at one of Tyler's cousins. We got to Evan's as soon as we could. Delirious, Luke, Bryce, Ohm, Panda, Smitty and John were there already.
"Alright! We're gonna head out to the second house in California in about 2 hours. Lester has already been contacted. Marcel, Nogla, Scotty and Brian are at Lester's. They were in California but when they went out to eat, they were kidnapped when they went to the bathroom. We're going to help them find them. The assholes that took them is a small gang known as 'Keepers'. Not sure why they'd taken them but it's an all female group. Lester is trying to track them down. We might have a lead on where they might be. Let's head out to the airport!" We left Evan's. I rode with Evan, delirious and luke. Mini, tyler and panda rode together. Ohm, Bryce, Smitty and john rode together. We got to the airport, went threw security and got on our private jet. I sat next to Evan in the back. Mini and tyler sat next to each other...already passed out. Bryce, ohm, delirious, panda, Smitty and john sat in a circle and played some card games.

Evan's POV
"Any idea why they'd be taken?" Raven asked me.
"Could be because since they're a small group, they wanted to recruit any women they could get to." I suggested.
"Were they at different restaurants?" She asked.
"Yes but they were on the same street. They were on a four way intersection." I replied. She sat there thinking. Everyone got quiet. I was looking out window when Raven got up and ran to the cockpit.

Raven's POV
As I was thinkin of what could of happened to the girls, I saw saw the captain and co-captain moving then fall to the ground. I bolted to the front and saw a person in all black jumped into the captains seat.
"GOING DOWN!" He shouted.
"GUYS!!!" I screamed as I punched the out of the seat. The threw me against the wall as Evan and Tyler came in. I knocked him out and Evan started to fly the plane. Tyler told the guys to get back. I dragged the basturd out.
"Ohm Bryce. Get rope. Delirious and luke, tie him up. Evan and Tyler are flying the jet now." I sighed. I looked over and mini and he was looking for his glasses. I ran to help him. I found them..they were next to him in a cup holder. I picked them up and set them on his face.
"Can one of you call Lester!?" Tyler asked. I called Lester.