Chapter Eleven| Did he just try kiss me?

Start from the beginning

She made sure to be as gentle as possible and it was shortly over with, she pulled a band-aid out of the box, "No, I don't need a band-aid," I told her.

"If I don't put one on it, it could get infected regardless of the fact I put alcohol on it, I'm going to put it on for now and you can take it off in two to three days depending on how tender you knee feels," I nodded, I'll pull it off later. I hate band-aids, the longer they stay on the more stuck they get and ripping them off hurts like a female dog.

She carefully put the band-aid on my graze, making sure to smooth out the edges to prevent it from coming off before standing up and putting her kit back away. She walked back through the door before quickly jotting down on a ripped piece of paper.

"Here we go," she passed it to me.

I grabbed it, "Thank you," I said appreciatively.

She smiled at me warmly before me and Shawn headed out.

"Oh, she didn't write you one," I said not wanting him to get in trouble.

He chuckled, "Nah, it's fine. I have a spare."

"Ohh," I replied, "Well thank you for making sure I was okay and everything, but I better get to class," I turned on my heal about to walk away when his hands were placed on my waist for the second time today.

"Wait," he said, "Wanna hang out sometime?" he asked nervously.

I tried to hide my shocked expression, "Like as in a date?" I replied but then wanted to punch myself in the face immediately after, he didn't even mention a date. Gosh, I'm dumb.

"Yeah, like a date," he laughed at my awkwardness.

I thought for a second, I mean why not, I've never been on a date before plus I did say I barely know Shawn, so this could be a good opportunity to get to know him a lot better.

"Yeah, sure." I smiled.

"Really?" he replied, "I mean, oh yeah cool."

I laughed rolling my eyes, "When and where?" I asked.

He thought for a second, "I didn't think that far. ." I laughed, he's such an idiot, "I'll let you know though," I nodded.

"I really need to go now Shawn. . ." I bit my lip, feeling bad as I didn't want to leave him, but I was running extremely late, the class is almost over.

He nodded his head, "Bye, cutie." He said with that damn nickname.

I rolled my eyes, "Bye, Shawn." I began walking off.

I was halfway down the corridor when Shawn yelled out to me, "Don't fall over!"

I rolled my eyes, "Oh shut up!" I yelled back, I could hear his laugh echoing through the halls.

I continued walking to class, a small smile playing on my lips.

After what felt like seconds, I arrived at my class, pushing the wooden door as I entered.

As soon as I entered the classroom, all eyes were on me including Grayson's dumb yet beautiful green eyes.

I walked over to the teacher's desk, handing the note to her. She skimmed her eyes over it quickly before nodding her head, as if saying I can sit down now. I thanked her before walking to my desk, not bothering to do work because the bell is going to go in ten minutes or so, plus it doesn't look like anyone else is doing anything except talking.

"Shit, are you okay?" Grayson asked, referring to my leg.

I nodded, "Yeah, fine." I assured him.

He rested his gaze on the big white band-aid on my knee, "What happened?"

"Oh, uh someone tripped me," I told him.

He looked at me weirdly, "Who?" he asked as he ran a hand through his silky brown hair that always sits so perfectly parted on his head, one strand always resting on the side of his forehead.

"Just some girl. . " I replied, not really wanting to tell him it was Avery.

"What girl?" he asked.

"What's with all the questions?" I asked.

He smirked, "Nothing, just curious."

I nodded, amused, "It was Avery." I blurted.

He snapped his head towards me, "What?"

"It was Avery. . Who tripped me."

He furrowed his eyebrows confused, probably wondering the same thing as me; why did she trip me. I guess the most logical answer would be that she's Avery, she's popular, she's rich, she can do whatever she wants and somehow never gets in trouble for it. She's never really acknowledged me, but I've seen the way she treats her "friends" which she doesn't have many of, just Meredith and this other girl I think her name is Olivia, she pushes them around and make them do everything for her.

I was snapped out of my thoughts as the bell rung, Grayson was very fast to get out of the class, as was I. I just wanted to get to my next class and get today over with.

***

Thank you so much for reading!

Kind of boring chapter so I'm sorryyyy, but I wonder where Shawn is going to take her for her date and when 😉

Make sure you press the star x