13

[A few months later]

.........

[Y/n]

I sat infront of my parents graves smiling softly as the wind blew against my body.

I never visited them much, but i always stayed a little longer than i should have.

I set down a blue rose that i painted in the way here. It's weird but it's how my mom liked doing it.

I set a carnation flower on my father's grave smiling at them both.

" I'll leave you two to be alone,happy marriage anniversary you guys"

A slight grunt leaves my mouth as i look up at the sky feeling a raindrop.

I frown and set down my grandma's picture frame that held a photo of all of us together.

I was hurting on the inside and i knew it but I've been in denial so long that it's becoming anger.

.......

Groupchat.

Participants.

Taehyung
Yoongi
Seokjin
Hoseok
Namjoon
Jungkook
Jimin
Y/n
.....

Y/n: hey, i know you guys are doing the world tour and i know that your super busy and tired but please text will alright?

Y/n: no one wants to hear you guys are sick back home. And don't worry! Im fine! I've been feeling better lately! Fighting!!!

Last sent: February 2019
........... ......

Seokjin

All i could do was think about her. She was happy for us to be touring for this album, but i wish she could've came along.

"Jin! We love you!!"

I looked up from where i was sitting and i smile giving my fans a flying kiss.

They all scream in excitement at this and i bow slightly as i watched the guys play around the stage.

Jungkook got on jimin catching a piggyback ride on his back when namjoon chased them.

They all looked so energetic right now, hoseok and yoongi even joined in on the fun.

I pulled out my phone seeing that it was a news article.

Well rather the website allthek.
It was a statement released by SM entertainment.

'The rumors are true, our model y/n has been hospitalized due to a rough fight out near a convenience store a few streets away. She suffers a head injury and a fractured wrists. All upcoming gigs will be cancelled along with meets. Thank you for your concerns'

I widen my eyes leaving the stage almost immediately.

The guys were following me or manager came out of the back with bang pd.

They both tried to make me go sit down for a few minutes but i grabbed my things.

"Go back into the stage jin what's the matter?" They all asked me numerous times.

I turned my microphone off dropping it on the floor.

"Y/n had a confrontation and she's in the hospital right now in Seoul, so now I'm going to see her."

.........

Chapter end.

I finally got my phone replaced since the lady one was stolen.

Also i actually like this song because it's so much meaning in it, telling the story of a mother and her daughter that never really got to know each other while the mother regrets leaving her daughter to finish a mission/ job she had to complete.
Meanwhile the daughter feels betrayed that her mother died and left her alone in the world.

But anyways, waiting on season 5 of RWBY currently.

So fighting!!!