Heathers: Tom Holland

Start from the beginning

Four Months Later...

It was almost time for opening night, you and Tom were busy so you never had time to call but, you expected that your boyfriend would make time to come and see you perform. You picked up your phone and called Tom after your rehearsal, he picked up,
     "Hey darling what's up how are you?" He asked
     "I'm fine Tom, rehearsals are fun, I'm just wondering if your gonna be able to make it to my show?"
     There was dead silence on the line, you heard Tom sigh,
     "I'm sorry Y/N but filming is getting busier, I'm sorry but I don't think i will be able to make it."
     You felt tears sting your eyes, when Tom found out he got his dream role of Spiderman, you two celebrated, and not only were you two not able to celebrate your accomplishment of achieving your dream role, but the love of your life wouldn't even get to see you doing your dream.
     You didn't want Tom feeling guilty, so you wiped your tears and sucked it up.
   "Don't worry Tom it's fine, I'm sure i can get someone to take pictures of me. I gotta go, love you Tom."
   "Love you Y/N."
     You hanged up and started to cry, you cried until you felt a pair of muscular arms go around you. You looked up and saw Josh smile weakly at you. You hugged him back and cried into his chest, you didn't care about anything but just getting your feelings out, and Josh was your best friend.
     You told him what happened with Tom and he comforted you by telling you that maybe Tom would show up, but deep down you knew that he wouldn't.

Six Months Later...

It was the closing night of Heathers and Tom hasn't showed up once. Every night you would look into the crowd and hope to see the one person you wanted to see, but you never did. You were putting on your stage makeup when you got a call from Tom.
     "Hey Tommy" you said,
     "Hi love, i just wanted to say congratulations on your show and I'm sorry I couldn't see you prefo-"
     "Tom i told you it's fine, look i'm sorry honey but i have to go. I love you" you hung up.
    You started to cry, you tried to cover your sadness but Tom was able to hear your pain. He felt guilty but little did you know he had a surprise in store.
The musical began, and you started your performance of "Beautiful". You were looking into the audience and stopped when you notice the soft brown curls you knew and loved.
     It was Tom, he was in the audience watching you. Happiness enveloped you and you decided to put your best effort into this performance, not only because it was the final show but because the man you loved was watching you too.
     "Dead Girl Walking" was coming up, and you decided that you wanted to mess with Tom a little. Before you went on stage, you went up to Josh and told him that Tom was watching and you wanted to make him a little jealous.
     "Really Y/N? Why?" Josh asked.
"Because it'll be hilarious, just make the scene really heated, we'll thrust more enthusiastically and you just rip my shirt off harder, the look on Tom's face will be priceless" you laughed.
     Josh shook his head, "your lucky your my best friend" he said.
Dead girl walking began (play song) and right as you sang "freakay!" You looked right at Tom. The set changed to show J.D's room and as you straddled Josh, you saw Tom's raised his eyebrows in confusion, he had no idea what was in store for him.
     The end of the song was coming up and your sex scene was about to happen, you and Josh sang...

Let's break the bed, rock this dead girl walkin'!

I think you tore my mattress!

No sleep tonight for you

Better chug that Mountain Dew, you drag your finger across Josh's bare chest seductively while looking into his eyes lustfully.

Okay, okay

Get your ass in gear

Make this whole town disappear!

Okay, okay!

Slap me! Pull my hair! Josh pretended to slap you and grabbed your hair in a very sexual way.

Touch me

There and there and there! You took Josh's hands and placed them to your waist and on the final there! Josh ripped your button upped shirts revealing your black lace bra. You looked and Tom's eyes were so wide...

It took everything in you to not laugh, and you continued the song

And no more talkin

Whoa-oh-oh-oh!

Love this dead girl walkin'

Whoa, whoa! Hey, hey! Yeah, yeah!

Love this dead girl

Whoa, whoa! Hey, hey! Wait, wait!

Love this dead girl

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! As you sang the final lyrics you and Josh pretended to thrust into each other, and while singing the three yeahs, you and Josh pretended to thrust harder. You pulled on Josh's hair and he sang,

Ow!

You raised your hands up and belted your highest note,

Yeah!

The lights flashed as you sang and the orchestra played their final note. The audience had applauded so loud, it sounded similar to a thunderstorm.
     The rest of the show went off successfully and the show finished with a bang (literally) you got your costume and makeup off, said your goodbyes to your fellow actors and walked out of the theater.
     And you saw Tom waiting for you with a boutique of (your favorite flowers) in his hands.
"TOM!!!" you yelled as you ran up and hugged him,
  "I can't believe this, i thought you said you wouldn't be able to make it?!" You said.
     "I know and I'm sorry Y/N, i lied i just wanted to surprise you and you did amazing! I couldn't be more proud!".
     You giggled, Tom then pulled grabbed your waist and pulled you in for a kiss. The kiss was passionately and loving, your lips fitted each other perfectly. You pulled away,
    "by the way, i saw you out in the audience and i saw your face when i did my little song with Josh, gotta say it was priceless."
     You laughed, Toms face turned red with embarrassment. "Well its not like i saw my girlfriend get her shirt ripped off by another man" Tom said sheepishly
     You laughed, "Awww... Tommy's a little jealous?" Tom turned away, you grabbed his hand and kissed his lips.
    "Don't worry Tom i love you, and plus Josh is gay so its not like he's interested in me." You laughed.
     Tom grabbed your face and whispered seductively in your ear
     "how about we recreate that scene love, but with more clothing off and in my bedroom?"
     Lets just say you didn't get a lot of sleep that night...

Omg i can't believe it, my first book and imagine, i hope it was good anyways leave me request and ill try my best to do them. Sorry to the readers who don't know Heathers, if you don't know the musical, you should look into it, its so good anyways until we meet again Bye 😂👋