2

The following hours of bio, art, physical education and history were all boring to Emma. Except for maybe first lunch, but did that really count?

Emma sped out of the history classroom as fast as possible, still forcing her books and papers into her way too small bag on her way to the schools library. There she could read, it's what she enjoyed most.

Though, she stopped in front of the doors to the library. If she went in there, that meant she couldn't eat, since that was prohibited in there. If she turned left and walked through the hallway, she'd enter the cafeteria. It took a little, but she decided to eat first. After that she could always just go back and into the library if she felt like it. Maybe she could even skip next period...

She turned left and into the cafeteria. For some reason they were selling fancy sandwiches for a cheap price. She figured it was because of that 'oh so great' actor she had never heard of. Or maybe she did, 'cause after a while the name started to sound somewhat familiar.
Anyways, he wasn't a king or a president, so the school should've stopped acting like he was.

Emma decided on buying one of the sandwiches and she sat down in a corner of the cafeteria.
It was nice just sitting there.
She watched students and teachers passing by, some she recognised by face or even knew by name, others she had never seen before.

She had never actually really payed any attention to her surroundings at school. People were laughing, smiling, acting mad and there was even a girl crying for some reason.
There was a guy standing on a table to prevent another from stealing his lunch and next to it a teacher was yelling at him to get off the dining spot. It was actually kind of funny.

Though, the school still sucked, of course.

After she finished eating she waited for another minute or two, untill the boy on the table decided to get off.
Emma then left the cafeteria.

On her way back to the library she heard something. A bunch of girls where basically screaming in the hallway. One girl told the others to let her through, as if she was more important than them.
Emma recognised this voice even without seeing the person of which it came from. This particular voice came from her once best friend, Sidney.

Yes, Sidney, named after the big city in her own country, just written in a different way because her parents thought that would've been unique and 'cool'.
Atleast, that's what Sidney told Emma when she asked about it a few years back.

Two years ago Sidney got invited to some party by 'the cool kids' and she never really talked to Emma sinds.

Curious of what was happening Emma turned the corner.
Though, there wasn't anything to see, about fourty girls were blocking her way.
She could see Sidney, just walking through the group.
Sometimes it was like she was some kind of God to the other girls.

They literelly made a path for her so she could get through, closing it right behind her so no one else could pass.

Emma quickly realised the girls were here because of that actor, Brenton.
Emma wanted to go back to just sit at her spot in the library, but at the same time she was curious.
Now she was this close, why not take the chance to at least see one semi-famous person in her life?

So, she fought her way through the group, until she could just peek her head out between two girls.

And there he was, Brenton, who's name had sounded so fimiliar, and now she knew why.