I Love you

Craigs Pov
"Come on Tweekers my room is this way" I say, a smile creep on my face as I can't wait to hold my tweek in my arms. His soft hair on my face as my smother him with my love and never leting him leave.

"So what do you wanna do?" My little tweek asked as he followed me upstairs to my room. Oh hes so oblivious to what I'm about to do him. "I don't know maybe just talk?" I suggested as tweek seem to agree with that.

"Sure! We could do that" my tweek said as I smiled. As we reached my room I couldn't wait to make mine and mine forever and let him give his love to me! Only me...

As we enterd my room tweek ploped down and snuggled with my blankets. How cute, he's going to be doing that forever because I'm never leting him go.

"So what do you want to talk about?" Tweek asked and I shrugged.
"Maybe about...school?" I suggested and tweek seemed to laugh.
"Dude, we just skipped school and you wanna talk about it?" Tweek said as he smiled at me.

"Haha yeah your right" I said as we laughed at the dumb thing I said. "Well I guess school is actually nice for me..." tweek said as he looked unsure about what he wanted to say next.

I stared at Tweek for a while as I question his exrpession. "Whys that tweekers?" I asked and tweek seemed surprised. "Well I guess it's because....all the people who hurt me are dead" tweek said as I could see him smile and tried his best not to show it.

I can't wait any longer. I need tweek. I need to hold him in my arms. I need to know that he's mine!

"Tweek..I need to show you somthing" I say as I get up from my bed and reach torweds my shelf. I could see tweeks eyes on my hand he wondered what I had.

I bring the item down from my shelf and get back on the bed with tweek. I handed it to him as he took the box from my hand and looked at it for a while. His Hand grand the top of the box and pulled it opened. His eyes widen as he looked inside.

There inside, was pictures of my victims with a big red x on there face and the things I used to kill them.  And there was Wendy's finger with a ribbon say I love you.

Tweek looked at it with a face I cannot read. I grabed his Hand and smiled at him. "What do you think?" I say as he stares at him. "You...killed them?" He said in a small voice. "Y-you kill- killed them for....me..?" I nodded while still keeping my smiled. He looked down at the box again and I heard him giggle.

I looked at him in confusion  till I heard him burst out laughing and hug me.

"You!you killed them!f-for me!you made my life better!thank you craig"

"I love you" is all I wanted to hear from tweek.

And it happened.