High School sweethearts

Requested by: Baconluvsaeri
_____________________________

A/N: This my first ever one shot so bare with me and sorry if it sucks >_< 

ill get better at it I promise <3
don't forget to vote and comment ^_^

________________

Baekhyun was walking over to his last lesson of the day it was his final year at high school and he planned on going into further education and go to college and take up science and drama.

He met up with his best friend of around three years Luhan outside his locker. He ran up to him and gave him a suffocating long hug. "B-baek I c-can't breathe" The "Oh sorry haha" Baekhyun responded rubbing the back of his neck.

Once our class ended we were walking and chatting about what we planned to do during summer break. Luhan would take up a part-time job at local coffee shop meanwhile he planned to ask Sehun if they could take a trip together. You see him and Sehun have been dating for just over a year now and nothing could be better. Luhan had to rush somewhere so he just went to buy something at the school shop before heading home he wasn't prepared for what happened next. 

He was walking back to his locker to grab is folders he forgot to take when he stopped right in his tracks after he turned the corner he didn't say anything but just watched. Sehun and Luhan were talking jealousy started to build up in his tiny body 'I could be just over thinking it' he thought to himself. 'Two people are allowed to talk each other come on Baekhyun' but that thought got interrupted when Luhan leaned in and kissed Sehun he was about to run up to both of them and separate them but he wanted to see what Sehun would do. He didn't do anything.

Baekhyun had enough he ran up to both of them and shouted in their faces taking both of them by surprise.
"B-baek this isn't what it looks like I can explain-"
"Save it Luhan you are...were my best friend how could you do this to me," Baekhyun said tears slowly forming in his eyes. Luhan ran way leaving the two boys all alone.
"Baekie I can explain can you please listen to me" Sehun started
"Don't call me that i- Sehun-ah I think we should break up?" the small male said tears threatening to fall.
"Baekhyun please calm down and think about this," he said as he tried to reach for Baekhyun but the small boy moved away.

"I am and I t-think this is for the best for both of us"
"B-" he got interrupted by the smaller
"Goodbye Sehun I hope you have a nice life" he replied then he proceeded to grab his stuff out of his locker and headed out of the school leaving the taller all alone and upset.

[1 year later]
[college]

Baekhyun had planned to start over after the events of last year he hasn't dated anyone since the events of last year, but he did gain brand new friends he met in his drama class; Minseok and Chen and Kyungsoo  they are all in relationships Minseok and Chen are together while Kyungsoo is dating Jongin the captain of the football team which makes Baekhyun a little envious since he wants to have that again, but he still couldn't be happier for his new friends who care and look after him so much.

Baekhyun walked into his drama class 
he had been Sehun free for the whole summer and first two days of college and he couldn't be happier he started daydreaming in class and he could hear was the teacher mumbling something it wasn't until he looked up he saw someone he didn't plan to see until he died.

Sehun

He put his head down onto the table trying his hardest not to get noticed it wasn't until he heard the vacant seat next to him move he looked up and made eye contact to a boy his heart stopped.
"B-baekhyun is that you? it can't be your hair platinum blonde I didn't know you had it in you" he stuttered at first before forming a clear
sentence.
"What do u mean by that? it's just dye and what are you doing here since when did you take an interest in drama?" The taller just shrugged in response. "You are such a goodie two shoes I thought I wouldn't ever get to see the day and why can't I do this? this face can land an acting or modelling gig anyway day of the week" Sehun replied with a smug grin across his face and then pushed his hair back and did some poses.
"Somethings never change you are still narcissistic I see"
"Me? narcissistic? in your dreams" he said as pointed at himself.
"You're an idiot" Baekhyun restored
You haven't lost your snappy comebacks I see...and that one wasn't even good" the blonde was about to reply back when a voice interrupted him.

"Hey Baek who is that?" Minseok said pointing towards the brunette sitting next to the smaller.
"This is-" He was cut off by Sehun answering the question himself instead. "I am Sehun, I'm his ex and who you might be?" he said as he put his hand out for Minseok to shake as he winked which made Baekhyun scoff and look away.
"Oh, awkward I'm one of Baekhyun's friends, not his best to that would be Kyungsoo" he chucked. "Also don't you dare hit on me I have a boyfriend" He replied in a serious tone.
"Oh so you replaced Luhan so quickly I'm shocked you are not dating anyone yet," Sehun remarked making the smaller irritated and upset since it was still a sensitive topic so he just got up and left the room having Minseok run after him.

[The next day]

The group of boys were laughing and having fun while they were rehearsing and learning lines for their end of term exam when Sehun walked into the store the boys quickly turned around to see their friends reaction but the boy didn't seem to notice he was too focused on whatever he was looking at on his phone. The next few days Sehun couldn't leave the poor boy alone he was everywhere it was like Baekhyun had a tracker attached to himself. Each day Sehun would go up to him and ask him if he could give him a second chance in which Baekhyun's reply was always a no. He didn't want to take the boy back not after what happened Sehun was his first boyfriend and he hoped he was gonna be the last, they had what Baekhyun thought what he called the perfect relationship and Sehun was the perfect boyfriend that ended up not being the case, he didn't want to go through that ever again. 

Baekhyun was heading out of the college when he felt a hand grab his arm he was dragged into one of the vacant classrooms."WHAT THE HELL SEHUN GET OF ME!" "LET ME EXPLAIN"
"I DONT WHAT TO HERE IT" Sehun kept on walking closer to Baekhyun while the smaller kept going back until his back hit the wall. Sehun's face only inches away from his caused his heartbeat to pick up,  Unexpectedly, his hand drifted to the smaller hip. It settled there and pulled her closer. Baekhyun inhaled sharply. He was against his warm chest, carved to perfection. Must he be so perfect? He placed his hand against it, intending to push him away, but instead, he left it there. Sehun's breathing quickened as did his. He began nuzzling the smaller's neck with delicate kisses. So faint, they were whispers. Baekhyun urged himself to push away, but couldn't. His limp body began to tremble uncontrollably. His head was angled slightly to the side as Sehun's lips came closer and closer to his. He was surprised to find his own lips parted. Their breaths mingled. His heart fluttered inside his chest. He found himself kissing back deepening the kiss. They both soon broke apart for some air both boys were panting trying to get the air back into their lungs Baekhyun was extremely flustered. 

"Why are are you doing this to me Sehun-ah"
"What? doing what?"
"This all of this I meant I tried to move on but you are everywhere I look and now you kiss me"
"I just want you to listen to me and let me explain what happened last year"
"Like I said I do-"
"Just please one for one minute just please"
"Okay fine... one minute, wow me"
"Well for starters Luhan ran up to me and started talking about how he trying to play hard to get in front of his crush whoever that was... anyway without my consent even though he never very well I had a boyfriend.. you but he still kissed me I was in shock and so I kinda froze then you rushed in and took everything the wrong way and broke up with me without letting me explain myself".
"I-em-I... Im sorry I really mean it lets start over tho.. as friends lets take it slow this is your second chance so don't blow it. " Baekhyun said as he smiled and left the classroom. 
"I WON'T  I PROMISE" Sehun shouts loud enough that hopefully, Baekhyun heard I guess the past few weeks worked out the boy finally listened and he gets to start fresh and finally forget the events of the past. 

__________

 Two years later both boys are living together still friends they planned to take it slow and its been working out well that trip Baekhyun planned for them to go one while they are together is still happening. It wasn't until Baekhyun saw a ring in a box in one of Sehun's bag he thought the feeling they once had together was still there and he couldn't be happier. 

A/N: Don't mind me ill go hide now >_<