My boyfriend's boyfriend

[Requested by User13010044]
_______________________

A/N: Sorry for the wait im just really busy anyway hope you enjoy. 
________________________________________

Baekhyun was hanging out with his best friend Kyungsoo at the local coffee shop  "So how is your relationship with Chanyeol going?". Once Baekhyun could catch his breath again he replied to him."It's going fine, why?" he asked looking up at Kyungsoo."Nothing I was just wondering  do you want to go now?" Baekhyun just nodded in response and both left and split up and headed to their own houses. 

[The next morning]

Baekhyun headed downstairs into the kitchen he made himself a bowl of cereal and seat at the kitchen table as he waited for Chanyeol to wake up. He jumped a little when he felt arms snake around his waist and felt a kiss placed upon his head. "What's wrong?, I tell something is up, talk to me". Baekhyun asked as he put another spoon full of cereal in his mouth. "Well I was thinking about this for some time and I can't do this whole monogamy think anymore" Baekhyun started panicking he stood up fast knocking his chair over he was about to cry. "A-are you b-breaking up with me?" he stutters looking up at Chanyeol. "W-what no, I don't want us to break up with you Baek, I just think its best if we are just going to have a more open relationship, what do you say?"  he says looking at his boyfriend with bright eyes full of hope Baekhyun could never say no too so he reluctantly nods his head and sits back down and finishes his cereal before he leaves his house. 

"Omg Baek why are you such a pushover you just gave him permission to basically cheat on you!" Luhan shouts as Kyungsoo sits their speechless after they were trying to process what their friend just told them. "It's not like that Lu I just think he needs some space he does love me you know" Baekhyun replies in defence. Kyungsoo just sighed in response before he just patted Baekhyun's shoulder as he said 'good luck with that'  and left him with Luhan.  

Baekhyun left for work and started greeting customers and handing them their food while he was Chanyeol came in and walked up to him his face lit up and hugged his boyfriend and then pulled back once he saw another boy holding Chanyeol's hand. Chanyeol noticed and quickly explained that he was currently seeing him which made him sad he didn't expect him to hate the decision he made but now he is regretting it. When he heard the boy speak his heart stopped for a few seconds and when he looked up at him his heartbeat started to speed up and his face went bright red the boy had blonde hair and big brown eyes and a smile that could blind anyone he was absolutely stunned and became oblivious to what Chanyeol was saying."BAEKHYUN!" Chanyeol shouted making him jump and run his neck and laugh. "Sorry, you were saying?".

"This is Sehun im currently seeing him and Sehun this Baekhyun my boyfriend we have been together for a year now"  This was the most awkward introduction for both boys and it would definitely be not easy for the two of them. The smaller started getting jealous cause Sehun seemed to have everything I didn't and it would be easy for him to take Chanyeol away from him. 

Chanyeol had left on a two-week trip leaving Sehun and Baekhyun alone together which neither liked they tried to keep their distance from each other which was made hard since they were stuck in the same house. Sehun asked if Baekhyun would like to go the movies with so they could loosen the tension between them and the smaller reluctantly agrees. 

Once they were fully immersed in the film Baekhyun yawned and leaned his against Sehun's shoulder as he ate popcorn and watched the film and it wasn't long before he fell asleep on Sehun, the taller looked down at him and was irritated at first but then didn't mind and smiled as he looked at every feature on his face as he was sleeping peacefully against him. When the movie ended he carried the smaller boy home Baekhyun was wrapped like a koala around him when they arrived him he played the boy down on his bed and wrapped him in the covers so he was nice and warm he was about to leave when he felt a hand grab his wrist he then quickly turned around to see the extremely tired boy who couldn't even keep his eyes open."Stay here please" he says quietly Sehun listens and lays down beside him as he closes his eyes he feels arms snake around his waist followed by  Baekhyun snuggling up against him which caused his heartbeat to pick up and he only hoped the other could hear it, not long after they were both fast asleep. 

The next morning Baekhyun woke up slightly confused and panicked when he saw someone else in the bed beside him he fell out of it hitting the ground with a loud thud which woke up Sehun he sat up and rubbed his eyes as he looked down at Baekhyun. "W-who are- oh it's you Sehun you gave me heart-attack," Baekhyun says chuckling as he got off the floor and walking over to the bathroom. 

For the past few days, Baekhyun didn't speak to the other which really got on Sehun's nerves  when Baekhyun was walking passed him he was grabbed and pushed against the wall by Sehun he blinked as he looked up at the boy in shock he tried to break free but the blonde's grip was way too strong. "Get of m-me," Baekhyun says as he tries to move but gets pushed against the wall again as a result."Why?" Sehun asks with a cocky smile which annoyed the smaller."Cause this is wrong" he replies."What is?" Sehun asks acting clueless to the current situation. "This all of this im with Chanyeol and this is just so wrong" Baekhyun finally admits Sehun as a result losses his grip on him but still hard enough that the smaller cant escape."Im dating him too, you know what break up with him and be with me" Baekhyun harshly pushes him away making him stubble and taking him by surprise, and shouts no before he storms away Sehun pulls him towards him and into a long and passionate kiss. 

Baekhyun stumbles back and tries his best to realise the situation and his face heated up straight away this was something he would regret until he died he is basically cheating on his long-term boyfriend but after a while, he didn't mind it and felt butterflies in his stomach as he mind slipped back to the kiss. "Okay, but we have to break up with him the moment he comes back" Baekyun say as he sighs looking up at the younger. "Of course and ill make sure im with you and only you," he says as he kisses the top of the older's forehead before he leaves the house. 

Sehun and Baekhyun had been dating for the past 3 months they promised that they would stay in a monogamous relationship which they happy have stuck too Chanyeol wasn't happy at first but once he saw how happy Baekhyun was he didn't mind and ended up staying single and moving out of the house and into his own flat.

_______________________________________
A/N: This is so bad im so sorry I got stuck halfway through so if this sucked im sorry  im also super tired lmao and I didn't know how to end it anyway please vote and comment. 

 please request more I need more ideas TT