Chillin With The Homies

Erica

I woke up this morning feeling someone shifting on top of me. I open my eyes and there laid a sleeping Cyn. Last night began to play back in my head. I can't believe this is real. I squeeze her kissing her forehead just enjoying the feeling of her in my arms. She holds me tighter and snuggles me. I smile down at her. After a few minutes I attempted to get up without waking Cyn and was successful. I wanted to thank her friends for allowing me to come here late last night so I went to the kitchen and made everyone breakfast. Just as I was finishing up the girls began filing in.

Erica: Good morning everybody.

Girls: Morning Erica we all said smiling

Erica: I wanted to make you guys breakfast for letting me crash your girls night. My way of saying thank you.

Whitney: Awe your sweet!

Stella: Where's Cyn?

Erica: She's still asleep

Mari: Bullshit! She never sleeps past 9 and I'm being generous here lol.

Mary: Leave Cyn alone she had a long night... Right Erica

All the girls burst out laughing and I just remained silent blushing and smiling all over the place. The laughter must have woke Cyn because she walked in minutes later rubbing her eyes. She so adorable.

Cyn

I woke up hearing my friends laughing their asses off. I roll over feeling for Erica but she wasn't there. Damn was I dreaming? Smh I went to the bathroom to handle my biz then headed to my friends.

Whitney: Well well look what the cat dragged in lol

Cyn: Shut up bitch what's so damn funny? Yall was loud as shit.

Just then I noticed my baby. Last night was real. That shit actually happened. Damn she wore my ass out. I bite my lip walking towards her. I pull her into me and kiss those soft pretty lips. She kissed me deeply and I couldn't help but moan.

Stella: Damn Cyn you didn't get enough last night ctfu

Cyn: What you mean? I asked after breaking the kiss.

Whitney: Oh shit baby that feels so good!

Stella: Please don't stop!

Everybody was laughing they ass off and I buried my head in Erica's chest embarrassed. I didn't realize I was so loud. Shit I couldn't help it if I tried in all honesty.

Erica: Yall not right leave her alone I laughed.

Cyn: Stop laughing babe who side you on?

Mary: It's cool Cyn we heard her too.

Erica: What?!

Whitney: Yeah Erica you was hitting some high notes yourself ctfu

Mari: Yup clearly Cyn put in work on that ass too

Erica

Damn they wasn't lying though. If I wouldn't have knocked Cyn out I'm certain she would've killed me.

Erica: Listen I'm not gonna lie about it. She was whooping my ass in there lmao

Whitney: Hey you honest I ain't mad. what you cyn? You gon own up or what?

Mari: Right it's not like we don't already know lol

Cyn: Fuck it.. Yes it went down in there. She put me to sleep ctfu