Shopping With A Side of Venting

Erica

I'm so fucking pumped because my birthday's coming up! I have so much to do so little time. First things first I need to shop and I have the perfect partner in crime because I've got to tell him what's been on my mind. Let me call him. Ringing....

Albee: Hey sexy! What's the move?

Erica: Bitch you know me so well lol. I'm trying to shop & vent.

Albee: The shopping I get but the venting is drawing a blank for me. Tell me it has nothing to do with Dollaz

Erica: Hell no! That's the last thing on my mind.

Rich is my disgusting ex & manager if you didn't know. He's a sleeze ball. End of story but anyway..

Albee: Good because I was gonna curse you out. So give me a hint. What's up?

Erica: LA Photo Shoot... That goddess of a woman. Cyn...

Albee: Awe shit! I'll be there in 30. This should be good.

1 Hour Later

*Knock knock*

Erica: Bitch you got a key! lol

Albee: Yes but I had to make an entrance lol.

Erica: Whatever with your late ass!

Albee: Swerve boo this *pointing to myself* takes time

Erica: True! But let's go

After all the shopping..

Albee: So spill it. I've waited long enough.  What's the tea?

Erica: Cyn man. I can't get her out my head. I should have got her number or something that day. I was so lost in her beauty I could barely gather my thoughts and when the shoot was over I couldn't find her.

Albee: Let me get this right. You didn't get her number?

Erica: Nope

Albee: Smh slacking. What else?

Erica: Shut up!  lol but seriously it's getting bad like I think about her all the time. & last night I had a dream..

Albee: Really now due tell & spare nothing lol

Erica: Perv! But but it went a little something like...

5 minted later..

Albee: Damn....

Erica: *biting my lip* I know right. imagine how I felt when I woke up before I could get the good part smh

Albee: Honey all I gotta say is should you ever see her again make it reality.

Erica: Shit if I'm lucky enough to see her again she's not getting away twice. Believe me.