I took a deep breathe.

"Look I have things to do when I get out this shower I want you to be gone before my son get up." I said grabbing a towel.

"Word it's like that? Didn't have that energy last night ." He chuckled .

I rolled my eyes .

"Get over yourself ." I said walking in my bathroom .

"You must love the chase I see ." He said getting his stuff .

I sucked my teeth and shut the bathroom door .

I looked at myself in the mirror my hair was all fucked up and I only had one lash on . I shook my head and took it off. I washed my face and brushed my teeth as I waited for my shower water to get hot . I quickly got in and began to wash my body . I shouldn't had drunk so much with my team , how did I end up with Zander. The thought of it was making my head hurt .

I know you may be confused about what's going on so to make it easy. After 3 days of being in the hotel my assistant found me a condo for me and the boys. I always loved small cozy places and I fell in love with it when I viewed . It was 3 places and I had to choose . I didn't want another big dumb ass that I would barely be in so this was the best choice .

Lamar and I are really done I guess he don't even try to come back it's like he's happy being a happy in peace . Every time I get on social media I see his dumb ass name with pictures of females tricking hoes out .

Since Ayana been officially pregnant she only been with Tae and every time we try to link it's like she's too busy for me so I stopped trying . Clover got a girlfriend and she blocked me from his accounts , he had to nerve to tell me from his assistant number we couldn't be friends ... niggas.

After I was out the shower and dressed , I seen no signs of Zander he was gone . I decided what jewelry to put on. I heard little steps coming into my room .

"Ma."

"Goodmorning baby." I said smiling watching Landin try to run to me .

I picked him up and kissed all over his fat cheeks.

"I'm sorry Ms.Everly I was turned around trying to pick out his clothes for today he ran away from me." My in home nanny said walking in.

"It's okay I got him . How are you this morning ." I asked as I put him down .

"I'm great very energized. I schedule his doctor appointment on the 14th, cut up and premade all his food for 2 days he just had breakfast , I organized his whole closet and opened up all those boxes you told me to open and added it to his shoe collection, all his clothes is washed and folded neatly . His bags are ready and packed to go to his fathers house ." She informed me .

"Thanks so much Renee I'll get him from here ." I told him.

"No problem imma go steam and sterilize all his toys and dishes." She said walking away .

Honestly she's really good I was skeptical about having a stranger with my baby all day but I made the best of the best to do hard backgrounds check, where she grew up all that before I let her step foot in my home . I was just scared because I didn't want Landin to think Im not his mom it just got harder now I don't have his dad here and I'm always busy , in the end it's gone benefit his future and I make sure every night I come home to him to at least kiss him goodnight .

I looked over and Landin was trying to eat off the plate of food Zander left me.

"Landin you finna make a mess on mommy's bed." I said scooting the plate away .