Chapter Fifteen

Blakelyn's POV:

I cut up some strawberries while Harry made pancakes. The boys ended up sleeping in the living room last night. We fixed the boys' plates and put them on the table. "Come eat." I said and they ran over to us. I helped them into their chairs and gave them each a cup of milk. After fixing our plates, we sat with them and began eating. I listened to the boys talk. I smiled softly as they giggled.

Harry and I walked into Chuck E Cheese after paying for a game card. "Do you want to eat first?" I asked the boys. They didn't pay attention as they looked at the bright lights of the arcade. I rolled my eyes playfully. "I'll order the food while you let them play for a little bit." I said to Harry and he nodded. He gave me a quick kiss before being pulled away by the boys.

I fixed a plate of pizza and carrot sticks for the boys before handing it to them. "Thank you." They all said before beginning to eat. "Did they have fun?" I asked Harry and he nodded. "Chuck E Cheese has changed a lot from when we were little." He said and I nodded. "It looks so much more electronic. We never had touch screen video games here." I pouted. "Times have changed babe." He kissed my cheek.

I waved goodbye to Gracen and Cove before going back into our apartment. The boys were watching Blippi on the tv in the living room. I sat on the couch with my feet up as I ate a bowl of strawberries. "Do you have an appointment tomorrow?" Harry asked and I nodded. "I'm so excited, we're going to get a 3D ultrasound of her." I grinned. "We didn't get one with the twins did we?" He asked and I nodded. "I didn't think about it with the twins. I wish I did, it would be so cute." I pouted.