Chapter Two

Blakelyn's POV:

"I'm so excited!" Gracen smiled and put her hands on my stomach. "How far along are you?" She looked at me. "Fifteen weeks." I smiled. She smiled too as the boys' gymnastics class ended. "Mommy!" Christian said and ran to me. "Did you get a stamp?" I smiled as he held out his hand. "Good job bud." I smiled and ruffled his hair. "Do you want to go get smoothies?" Gracen asked me, holding Cove. "Sounds Good." I smiled as we left.

"Thanks for the smoothie." Harry smiled, putting his laptop on his lap. "No problem." I smiled and started working on my online school work. I am in my senior year. I can't believe that I will be graduating in the summer. Because the new baby will almost be here when I graduate, I have been applying to community colleges with online classes around us to study pediatric nursing. I've always wanted to be a nurse, even before I became pregnant with the twins. I love helping others in any way I can.

"You ok?" Harry asked as I stood in the bathroom with my nose plugged with tissues. I was about to close my eyes and sleep when my nose started to bleed. "Yeah, just hurts." I said and turned around. He handed me my water bottle and took out two ibuprofens for me to take. I took the medicine and leaned against the counter. Harry watched with a worried expression as I put a cold washcloth on my nose. "I'm ok Harry, keep working." I smiled. "I'll see you in the room." He said and walked back.

I sat up in bed as Harry and I watched Stranger Things on Netflix. "How's your heartburn?" He asked. "Better." I yawned. "Can you believe I'll be 16 Weeks next week?" I smiled and looked at him. "No, When's your next ultrasound?" "Friday morning." He nodded. "Are you going to find out the gender?" He asked. "Not at this one. I kind of want to keep the gender a secret and throw a gender reveal party for Tori and I." I smiled. "That'll be fun." He smiled and I nodded.