SHUT UP!

BB POV- "Will she be ok?" I asked as Cyborg and I walked out of the infirmary. "Maybe,She can't heal herself because she is to weak.She will be on life support though. I talked to one of the doctors at the hospital Rachel was staying at and they said the only reason they were sending her home early is because they thought you were very said that she was hurt. They said to keep her on life support and you already know the rest." cyborg answered back. I nodded. "Dude I know you love her.." Cy said to me. "WH-WH-WHAT!!! NO I DONT! is it really that noticeable?" I answered back blushing... Wait what if she heard that!. "Yes Yes it is." He told me. I blushed slightly,at least that's what I thought. Cy looked at me about to burst out laughing because he saw my face. It was actually a deep deep red blush and I had sweat all over my face. "I CANT HOLD IT IN ANYMORE!" Cy yelled and bursted out laughing "BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" He screamed. "SHUT UP DUDE SHE WILL HEAR YOU!" I screamed. "I-I'm s-sorry.." He said normally. "Really?" I asked hoping he actually was and wasn't going to laugh again. "NOPE!" He yelled in my face and laughed again. "Stop it dude!" I yelled. "Fine..." He said.

"Have you ever realized that doctors talk all serious like someone's life is on the line?" Asked cyborg. "Dude someone's life could be on the line. They do that so that you will take them seriously. Imagine if a doctor told someone to take care of a person then the person just sits back and doesn't care for the person that's in need and they die. Imagine that the person who was ill was you." I told him, he looked like he was about to cry at the depressing thing I just said. "You know you just turned a happy,funny,and hilarious conversation into a depressing,horrible,sad one right?" He told me. "Yep I wanted to see your face when I told you!" I yelled and took a picture of his face. "DUDE NOT COOl!" He yelled and started to laugh and then I joined in,I laughed so hard my stomach hurt. "Dude let me see that picture." He said and I nodded. I started to scroll down my phone and showed him and he started to look worried. Then he grabbed my phone and deleted the photo!

"I could have black mailed you! Why did you do that to me!" I yelled as he looked at my face. He then took a phone out and took a picture of my angry face. "Really?!" I asked. "Really." He said back.