Hurt

BB's POV- I waited for a couple more hours,about 2.

Finally I heard someone call my name. "Logan" a nurse said and walked me into the room were Raven was. The knife was removed and she was in a cast. Where that knife had been there were stitches. "Well Logan"she snarled at me "She has about 150 stitches in all. She won't be able to move around only stay in bed. She may not get up from that bed until 2 months have passed got it?" She told me. I just nodded and she left the room. They gave me a wheelchair and I put it by Rachel's bed. She woke up about 5 minutes later and hugged me. I hugged back. We stayed like that for a while until she whispered something in my ear "I love you...".

"I love you too Rae." I said. I then picked her up bridal style and put her in the wheel chair and went all the way to the elevator. I walked in and hit the 🌟1. Button. We went down stairs and I we walked out of the elevator. I checked us out and we went to the parking lot. I picked her up bridal style and put her in the car. She was in passengers seat and I was in drivers seat. We drove in silence. We finally reached the Tower and I pulled up and parked. I helped her into the wheel chair and we went inside. When we walked in the titans apparently had been waiting because they were all almost right at the door watching tv. "Hey guys!" I said as they got startled and Starfire screamed. "I'm so happy to you are the O and K Raven!" She said as she tried to give her a hug. I got in front of Raven and then told Starfire "no hugs". She nodded and smiled a giant smile. Everyone said hello and that they missed her while Raven didn't say anything at all. I got her into the infirmary and set her down. Cyborg came in and set all the cords up while I sat in a chair by her bed. I Truly Did Love Her...