Life saver

Beware FEELS AHEAD!!!

Ravens POV- while bb was stitching me up I was awake. He didn't know it but I was! He did pretty good on stitching me up actually! He just left my leg dangling there though....:(. I know this is the end. All I hope is that all of my great friends will not get hurt! I love my friends but hate my life.

*flashback*

I went into the kitchen and grabbed a knife. I held it to my heart and was about to put it in when beastboy came into the kitchen and yelled "Raven STOP!". "Beastboy no one cares about me and I'm a demon who is the daughter of the devil! People have called me enough names and know them all because I've heard them all! Creepy,goth,weird,emo,cruel,selfish,etc! And they're right! No one likes me even when I try to be nice to them! I have to act like this because of my emotions and my powers! No one understands me and no one ever will!" I yelled as I stuck the knife a little into my skin.

_________________________________________

Let the feels out😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

_________________________________________

"Stop raven just stop!!!!!" He yelled at me as he saw a little blood drip down. "Your not alone and never will be! You are like my sister and maybe even more than that! I-I love you Raven and always will!" He yelled at me. I had already put the knife in a little further. Beastboy was crying his eyes out as he saw the puddle of blood beneath me. He ran up to me and hugged me and I felt...loved. I then passed out.

When I woke up, I was in the medical bay. BB was sitting in a chair beside me. He noticed I was awake and ran over and hugged me. I had been stitched up. Then he whispered something in my ear and he had said "Don't ever do that again... Never do suicide.". I nodded and hugged back. "I love you." Beastboy said. "I love you too." I said back and we hugged longer

*end of flash back*

I remember that moment. It only happened 2 months ago. So I don't think I hate myself as much anyway.