Human

BB'S POV-

"Terra...• I said.

"What!" Terra snapped.

"Why how why are you back!" I yelled at her.

"To get revenge of course."she said.

"On who?" I asked.

"What does it look like." She said evily with a smirk.

I looked down at her feet and saw the one and only Rachel with a knife in her back. She lied there looking lifeless. "RACHEL!" I screamed.I ran to her and picked her up. I then carried Raven to the infirmary. Imagine the pain she felt dealing with that piece of trash(Terra). I rolled Rachel over on her stomach. I then took the knife out and closed my eyes so I didn't have to look at the knife because I know I would have passed out if I saw a knife covered in blood,exspecially Ravens blood. I then decided then that I would take her to "jump city super hero hospital.". I got CY's T-car and drive is there. It was a rainy day thunder and lightning were everywhere. She was slipping. I sped down the road. The police pulled me over. "Excuse me sir but what do you think your doing speeding down the road like that?" The police man asked. The hospital was right up the road but if I didn't hurry I might be to late. "Look in the back." I told the police man. He looked and gasped he then nodded and said "we need more people like you in the world. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Your one of those people who care about others more than themselves." He said. "Thankyou sir." I said. "No problem." He said. "You best be hurrying now she doesn't look to good." He told me. I nodded and sped down the road I parked the car and grabbed Rachel. I ran into the emergency side of the hospital. I ran inside and signed in. They were very busy so we had to wait awhile. I held her in my arms. She was freezing. People either have us a pity look or a worried one but we would get the pity one more. Finally someone stepped out of the for that led to all the hospital rooms and called "Rachel Roth". I ran up to her and she took her from me. Then she asked me to got sit in the waiting room again and she would call me in there when she was done with surgery.