He is a cruel man. I had used many women before after having his fun he releases them of the contract but no one knows what happened to them.

Just imagine to be a mistress of someone gives me a shiver. I'm hell scared what the future is bringing for me. He is a man who only takes it.

All the previous women whom he had used can do much. The only way to pay their bills is to se themselves further.

My biggest fear is exactly this. What if he got fed up of me?.

He will pay an amount to me a monthly amount I will send the half of it to my parents n the half I will save in a deposit but what is it won't work?. What if pays for the loan, sleeps with me n then throws me out?.

I'm giving him my virginity n he is paying me a small amount for it. Something I wanted to give the man I will love n spend the rest of my life together!.

End of PoV

She was holding the contract in her hands.
In front of her he was sitting.

He was  giving her the time to think

He was giving her the time to think.

A lawyer was there too. As Suraj never does a deal without a witness n without the law.

A contract he give to make is always for his benefit n no one else!

Suraj PoV

What is she thinking of?

She asked for a job I'm offering her a monthly payment for her services.

She is had once the chance to work for me with respect but she was sassy thought high of herself, refused to work for me now she come back begging in front of me.

"Sir I need a job!"

Honestly I would have been ready to give her a proper job but she was very disrespectful toward me.

I offered her a job as my last mistress had done her work. I was fed up of her... I got bored.

"Miss Khanna what kind of job?".

Her face was shocked on my question. What she thought that the old job would be still a vacant position?

"Sir any Job!".

That was like a lottery ticket for me. I could take my revenge n had her for my fun. I was more than happy as I had her.

"U have to be my mistress!".

I had seen many shocked faces but hers was remarkable. I still remember that face expression.

 I still remember that face expression

"Haan I will be ur mistress!".

She said it that day now I'm waiting for her signature. As I don't to be abused by her of any allegations of her.

End of PoV

Chakor was crying. She was reading the contract again n again by now she couldn't see anything anymore as the tears were blurring her view. But she doesn't need to read it. The Contract Content was burned in her memory.

A legal Contract between the two parties
Chakor Khanna (mentioned as the Mistress) is ready to be the mistress of Suraj Rajvanshi (mentioned as the owner).

Contract content
The Mistress will obey to the Owner only him n no one else.

The Mistress is giving her right to decide in his hands.

The Owner has the full right to touch her, when he wants, where he wants n how often he wants.

The Mistress will leave as soon as the Owner is fed up of her without any demands on the Owner.

The Owner will pay the loan of the Mistress. He will pay her a monthly amount for her given services.

The amount was fixed as 100.000 rps.

The lawyer asked her. U, Chakor Khanna, will be the mistress of Suraj Rajvanshi.

Suraj Rajvanshi is the only man in ur life!

Do u accept it?!

She took the pen n signed on the contract.

The lawyer handover the contract to Suraj

The lawyer handover the contract to Suraj. He too signed on it...

 He too signed on it

____

Please comment and vote