3 // Seek and Kill

Early teenage/tweenage-hood is an awkward stage in life. Too young to go to parties, too old for "childish games" like Hide & Seek. However, there's an easy way to fix this. A game of "Seek and Kill!"

• ~ • ~ •

• One player is chosen as Michael Myers (or Brandon James, or any other famous killer, whether real or fictional.)

• Players are given 3-5 minutes to hide while Michael Meyers dons an appropriately themed costume. Brandon James a Scream mask, ect. ect.

• The lights should be turned off, and every player has a flashlight, including the killer. You could also play this game outside.

• Each time a victim is discovered/killed, he or she lets out a loud scream and goes to the center of a room, designated at the cemetery, lies on the floor, and then waits until the end of the game.

• Whoever is left last is declared as the survivor, or Final Girl/Boy.

• ~ • ~ •

BONUS: Put Halloween/Creepy music on a speaker in the background to heighten the fear-factor/murmur sounds!

"Come Out and Play" is a nice audio I've found on SoundCloud/GoMusic, and Ghost Town is a band that plays music with scary-themed titles and lyrics. Examples are songs such as You're So Creepy, Trick or Treat, Zombie Girl and Dracula.