Chapter 8: The Mysterious Surprise

Start from the beginning

            “What’s wrong?” Harry asked.

            “It’s time to go. The plane leaves this afternoon.”

            “You’re leaving?” Cam asked.

            “Now?” Hollie adds.

            “Ya, our flight is in 5 hours and we have to leave in two.”

            “Oh,” Hollie said.

            “You knew it was coming,” Cam reminded her.

            “I wish it wasn’t now,” Hollie pouts.

            “Hey, we have your numbers, we’ll all keep in touch until the tour is over,” Harry said.

            “I’m sure that Liam and Niall will be back to visit,” Zayn smiled.

            “I won’t be here,” Hollie told them.

            “She’ll be in Holmes Chapel,” Cam told them.

            “Really?” Harry asked surprised. “You’re from my hometown?”

            “Ya,” she smiled.

            “That’s amazing. What a small world,” he smiled.

            “Boys, we better get our bags and get going,” Lou told them. “We have to go back to the hotel and pack too.”

            They nod and agreed as they went to get cleaned up.

~*~*~*~

            As the lads left, Hollie was tearing up.

            "It's gonna be ok Hollie," Cam said as she gave Hollie a hug.

            "No it won't Cam. Liam was my everything and I don't want to lose him."

            “Hey, you don’t think I want to lose Niall either? It’s going to be fine. Let them finish the tour and you’ll see Liam again back home.”

            “But, what about you? Niall goes back to Italy, not here,” she said softly.

            “No, but he’s promised to come back to get me afterwards. They both like us, maybe love us, and aren’t going to change their minds.”

            Cam hugs her BFF tight knowing that she was hurting too about Niall gone, but just pictured it as a trip that they had to take and be back soon… she hoped.

~*~*~*~

            A month later, Hollie was already home getting ready to start school again, and Camila was back to working as always. They rarely heard from any one of the lads. They were busy, but the girls understood. This was their job and life, and they had to deal with the emptiness from them.

            One day, Cam decided to go surprise Hollie since she really needed her friend. Cam landed in Holmes Chapel to cheer Hollie up since she was so depressed in missing her boyfriend, and Cam missed hers, but understood that life and didn’t expect to hear from him at all. Hollie walked into her dorm, and was excited to see her friend, they hugged, and went out to eat and Cam helped Hollie with her homework and visited her other friends in the dorm.

            A few days later, Cam and Hollie were eating ice cream on campus talking when Cam’s phone went off.

            “Who is it?” Hollie asked as Cam checked her cell phone.