Chapter 16 - you okay?

"Babe!"

My eyes shot open to the cause of my rude awakening. And of course it was pretty boy Justin Bieber.

"What Justin!"

"You know its like 3 o'clock in the afternoon why are you sleeping?" he chuckled at my grumpiness.

"I was taking a nap, Justin. I'm pregnant leave me alone. " I turned the other way and tried to ignore Justin's presence. But of course he had to start jumping on the bed. The door opened causing me to turn my head in its direction.

"Justin Drew Bieber I swear to God if you fall on my grandbabies-" Pattie was quickly cut off my Justin's weary voice.

"Sorry mom." Justin looked down and sat on the bed, next to me.

"Good boy, Hey Deena. How you holding up?"

"I'm fine still a little shaken up no thanks to this bozo. "

"WHAT? No thanks to me? I haven't even done anything!"

"Justin, I was kidding calm down."

He looked at me with a dumbfounded expression and left the room. Some times he could be so childish. Pattie and I chuckled at his playfulness.

When Pattie found out that I was pregnant a couple of months ago, she tried her best to stop by and take me out to eat or just talk in my room all day. A bond grew between us and she was the mother that I had always wanted.

"You're 4 months now right baby girl? "

"Yeah, it's crazy how I'm still not even showing, I don't think you could tell I was pregnant just by looking at me. "

I was actually glad at the fact that I was not showing, because I know that the moment that I do, the media is going to make my life impossible.

"That is not going to last very long because if it is twins, you're going to be showing very soon. "

-

We spent the rest of the afternoon just talking in my room and ordered pizza. Then she had to go to a meeting so she left around 6.

"Babe! " Justin yelled from downstairs.

"What Justin?"

It was silent for a few minutes, then me called for me again. It reminded of when my father would call my name and not respond so I had to get up and go to him.

"What? " I stood in front of him and he just smiled at me with a mischievous smile.

"I got a surprise for you. "

"By that expression I can tell that you don't know whether I'm going to be mad or not. " Justin always acted sus for some reason.

"Shush and go to the living room. "

I followed him into the living room and saw a woman standing there with sonogram equipment set up. I was honestly puzzled.

"Um, hi? " I greeted then turned to Justin for an explanation.

"This is doctor Morales and she is going to do a sonogram on you."

"I have a sonogram appointment in two days though. "

"Yeah I know, but this is 3D and we can find out the gender already. "

I nodded and turned to the kind looking woman. She gestured for me to lay on the couch, as she pulled out the blue gel. I lifted up my shirt and just awkwardly laid there. Justin observed me and chuckled at my awkwardness. He held my hand and rubed soothing circles with his thumb as Doctor Morales put the cold gel on my stomach.

"So, you were told that she may be possibly be carrying two children? "

"Um, yeah twins. "

She searched around looking at the screen.

"Theres one baby... "

It was kind of overwhelming seeing something live inside of you. Like I knew it was real before but now, it feels real.

"..There is the second baby. "

Twins. Wow.

"Do you want to know the genders or would you like to wait?"

I looked over at Justin for approval but he just sat there looking at the screen. I could not tell if he was upset or if he was just in shock.

"Babe, you okay?" he looked up at me after a couple of seconds and got up from the floor. Justin nodded his head and let go of my hand.

"So you want to know what they are?"

"Yeah, sure."

I know Justin, I know when something is bothering him; And I could tell that something was bothering him.

"Baby number one is a boy, and so is baby number two."

I wanted to cry of excitement. The thought of having two baby boys that look like the guy I love, is the happiest thing that could be told to me.

"Excuse me." Justin bolted out of the room with tears in his eyes.