Chapter 19- Just a Dream

After the best night sleep I have gotten since Justin left, I woke up to an empty bed. It was like he was never there  the sheets were neatly tucked as if I slept alone all night.

I went downstairs to discuss what happened with Jeremy but apparently he went to go baby shopping without me. Which is quite rude and hurtful because I absolutely love baby stuff shopping. AND he took Chels instead of me. Jerkface.

"Hey Chels. You would never guess what happened to me. "
I put my phone down waiting for her to reply for her to reply and nothing.

Read 10:28 AM

Read is the most disrespectful thing ever. Other than walking out on your pregnant girlfriend, of course.

-

After I ate what Kat, the maid, made for breakfast, I went upstairs to setup the nursery, which I was supposed to do with Jeremy, but it was surprisingly locked.

I'M I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH MY LIFE.

Except do boring stuff like take a walk. I settled on Twitter though. Time to spam.
"Weirdest day ever. "

"Something's up 👀. @jeremybieber ??? Wazzza?"

"Names. Boys: starts w/ J. Pwease"

And the crowd goes wild. Everyone assumed I wanted J names because of Justin. It's partially was but mainly because of Jay, Jason.

"And stop assuming. Remember my brother's name was Jay..."

Okay maybe I should have taken a walk instead.
-
I got a text from an unknown number.
" I love you
              -J"
And that one message filled me with hope and disappointment. Why couldn't he just call me. Dumb ho.
It was around 3  and I was still home alone. I had a feeling something was going to happen. I knew something was going to happen. Chelsea always replies no matter how late or early it was. Justin literally disappeared on me, old news though. Jeremy always,at least, leave me a note or send me text before he goes anywhere. AND the nursery door was locked. I'm not stupid. But if Jeremy has a surprise in order, I don't want to ruin it.
-

Being in Justin's room is weird. Weird in the way that it smells like him, and I haven't actually smelled him in a while. I've probably been in here four times since moved to LA.  Plus he's brought girls home before we were together so I can't stand the thought of him touching and kissing anyone else.
I really tried to be negative about the whole situation. I didn't want to hold a grudge against Justin but I honestly have nothing to do. It sounds weird but let me explain. This pregnancy limits me from a lot because I'm "the girl Jeremy Bieber took in because his ex wife is incapable of taking care of her" and because I live in Justin Bieber's house. And because TWO humans are growing inside of me. And I'm lonely as f, other than Chelsea and Jeremy.

"Deena?" I heard Jeremy's voice from downstairs.
I quickly got up from Justin's bed and headed down. Once I saw Jeremy I filled with happiness and unboredness, which isn't even a word.
"Hey Jeremy." He gave me warm smile and a small hug.
"How are you guys?"
"Bored! I felt so lonely like not even they boys wanted to be my friends." I pouted and he laughed.
"I'm sure they'd love to be your friends."
"Where's Chels?" He stopped smiling and seemed panicked.
"She's home I think. "
"She hasn't texted me all day so I'm going over there. "
"I wouldn't do that. "
"Um, why?" I looked at him puzzled.
"Eh, she's sick?" He responded more as a question than a statement.
"Right. I'm still going, nice try though." I smiled and he face palmed himself.

I walked down the street and into Chelsea's front door which was always unlocked when she was home. She was roommates with Niall but then that whole situation happened, so now she's on her own. She comes from money so she's good financially. But I hate that she lives alone, she loves it and I respect it.
-
Nobody was downstairs so I called her phone. The ringing started from upstairs. So I headed up. "Oh shit it's Deena. Do I answer? "
"No don't, please." A deeper voice responded.

"Justin?"  Thy both turned to me in shock and slight bit of panic.
"Hey baby. " he responded in a soft voice looking down, he knew he did something wrong.

"Chelsea what the fuck?!"

"Deena, chill out." I just chuckled.

"Don't tell me to chill out. You knew Chels. "

"It's not like that. "
"It's not like what? Like she didn't know your whereabouts and how I hurting because I didn't know where you were? Like you're not here on her bed 'chilling out' how you supposed I should too?"

I slammed the bedroom door and left. I should've taken a damn walk.