Chapter 15- Recovery

I just laid there. The beeping sounds of the heart monitor calmed me. My eyes were closed while, I blocked out everybody's whispering in the room and just enjoyed the short moment I had of quietness before I had to face it all.

"Hey can everyone please leave so I can have a moment alone with Deena?" I heard people shuffling in the room. And then the door closed.

"I know you are awake. You've been awake for a bit. " I heard Justin softly whisper into my ear. I was not planning on talking to him. He really pissed me off and the moment I was in jeopardy he ignored me.

"You're breathing pattern changed. It went from deep calm breaths to shorter breaths-" Then he paused.

"Deena, I am so sorry. I was fucking mad. I almost lost you. And we almost lost the baby. Baby, open your eyes please. "

I slowly opened my eyes and saw Justin. He was still wearing the same clothes from the last time i saw him. He looked restless and stressed out. He was crying and his hands were shaking. Seeing him like that broke my heart even though he did not deserve any type of sympathy.

He held my hands and started to rub them. I did not want to break down in front of him. I did not want to show him that he hurt me. I need to show him that I was fine even if I was not.

"How's the baby?"

"The baby's fine. Supposedly bleeding is normal but you bled a lot so they had to do multiple test. And they said it's a possibility that they may be twins. But its too early to tell. "

I was dumbfounded. Twins? That is so much responsibility. Like more than i could handle or Justin could handle. He's a superstar, he doesn't even have time to wipe his own ass. Well not really, but he has to be cautious with everything he does.

"Does anybody else know?" Justin's face fell the moment I asked.

"Well my parents know and Scooter. "

"Justin! what the hell?!"

"Deena, I did not have a choice! what?you wanted me possibly burying our child alone in my backyard because nobody was supposed to know?"

"Possibly. " I rolled my eyes and sat up.

I was not going to stay here any longer.

"Either you get me a private doctor for the baby and I, or whatever happens, happens. " I walked into the bathroom grabbing my clothes which was neatly folded my feet at the bed. I know i sounded completely selfish. But knowing Justin, He'd probably leave me in this room throughout my whole pregnancy, no questions asked.

After getting dressed I walked out and saw Justin sitting on the chair half asleep. That's the man I love and the future father of my children. He's not perfect but he's worth it.

"I love you, you know?" I said kneeling in front of him.

At looked at me with his hazel eyes brighter than ever. He pulled me up onto his lap and just held me in his arms.

"You're my queen. And my world, I should have been there. I failed you. But I swear to you it will never happen again baby girl. I love you. " He kissed my forehead and held me tight.

---

I was back at home with Justin and Jeremy. My mother stayed at the hotel in Detroit. Ry was back with me, and I had to admit I missed my dog, he was my one reminder of my brother and father.

I laid in bed, looking through my twitter feed. I honestly do not think that these fans appreciate my existence. There were a lot of hateful comments but other fans understood and did not feel any remorse towards me. Then Justin tweeted.

"What's a king without his queen?"

Then my phone blew up. People were just @'ing me and asking if it was a subliminal tweet towards me. And of course it was, but i was not going to admit that to a bunch people who hated me. So I just tweeted back.

"@dnawwx: @justinbieber a queenless king, duh dummy 😂"

"@justinbieber: @dnawwx errr, incorrect. A king without his queen is absolutely nothing. "

Deep bro.

"@dnawwx: @justinbieber if u say so romeo"

I giggled and locked my phone. I closed my eyes and just thought of how life would me with a baby, possibly two.

Running away from paparazzi. Making sure that they do not run into any trouble, fall under the wrong light, or hang with the wrong crowd. I have to keep my baby away from any type of publicity, best way to avoid any trouble.

"Hey Deena."

"Hey, what's up?"

Jeremy was standing at my bedroom door with the saddest look in his eyes but he still kept that smile that could light up a room. I still felt completely horrible about the Ethan situation so I try to avoid deep conversations with Jeremy as much as I could, but now I think it's time to face him.

"Nothing much, can I come in?"

"Of course, you don't even have to ask."

"How you feeling sweetheart?"

"Honestly I've been better but I'm a trooper you know." he chuckled and for a split second there was a bit of happiness in his eyes, then poof, it was gone.

"How you holding up? You know with everything?" he looked at me then smiled a bit, but i could tell it was fake. I did not mean to make him feel bad, shit, I feel horrible. But you know, sometimes you just have to speak your mind.

"Well, with all due respect I did not expect your mom to be sleazy at all. And the fact that she slept with a guy you were seeing, completely blew my mind. But you know maybe she wasn't the one. Now the whole baby Bieber situation going on inside you, is my main concern right now." He looked at me with a sympathetic look with a hint of disapproval. All I managed to do was face palm myself and look away. I was disappointed in myself for the current situation I put myself in, I could only imagine how Jeremy feels about it.

"I shouldn't have done it, literally. I love Justin, I swear to everything I do, but I cant have his baby. I mean I can but I look like a complete whorebag. He's my stepbrother for crying out loud. Not mention that children will completely ruin his career.With all the traveling and premiers and what not, he won't see them grow up. and if he does stay home and care for them, his career will become stale. i just really don't want to be a burden to anyone."

By the time I finished speaking I was tearing without even realizing it.

Jeremy just pulled into a well needed fatherly hug. And it reminded of how my dad used to hug me when I was upset, he'd just hold me and tell me stories until I felt better.

"You know, I was in your same situation."

"You were pregnant?"

Jeremy chuckled once again, "No, but I was also young when Justin was born. And it wasn't easy, his mom and I broke up making it harder for her to raise Justin but he turned out just fine,"

"Look Deena, what I'm trying to say is that it's going to be hard, you're only seventeen fresh out of high school about to be eighteen with a baby on the way, possibly two, once they are born you can go back to college and get a degree for your own good because these babies inside you are going to live a good life no matter what."

"You're right, I think I'm going to start online classes soon. I just don't like that I need to depend on Justin and yourself. "

He gave me a sweet smile and stroked my hair. "Baby girl, I know your mother wont care about your living arrangements. So until you are legally an adult you'll be living with me. After that it's up to you if you still want to live here, same with Justin."

"You mister Bieber, are the bestest man on this earth!" I hugged him, I swear he's as kind at heart just like my father.

"Even 'bester' that Justin?" he asked hugging me back. As I laughed at him for mocking my improper grammar.

"Even bester."