Chapter 14- Pain

After running blocks after blocks and nearly having an asthma attack,  I finally got to the hotel and into my suite.

I have never been the type of person to just explode like that. I have never lost my temper the way I did tonight. The thing about my mother is that she does not care,  she is so selfish. The first thing she thinks about is how anything would benefit her before making a decision. And I wish I could be the one to change her.

When I was younger I'd always imagine my mom to be superwoman or something. Making the world a better place just so my future would be brighter,  I looked up to her almost as much as I looked up to Jay. I was completely wrong.

"Deena where the fuck r u?" Oh lovely boyfriend of mine.

I understand why Justin is upset. Because his father is upset. He has to go through major heart break once again. If I could take it back,  and just kept it to myself without intervening, I would. But the deed is done.

My chest is tight, one of the many perks of asthma. But that is what I get for trying to play the role of an olympian.

"im fine. & respect is a fine thing,  don't u agree? " I replied.

I haven't really had mood swings. But guess who's about to be the cause?

"didn't ask for all of that. Where the FUCK r u??"

okay now,  he crossed the line. Not even being corned how I am,  even if you did not ask? Blow me.

I turned off my phone placed it on the night table, and as I got up from the bed I got this unbearable, sharp pain on my lower stomach.

shit, the baby.

The first person that I should have called was Justin but I do not think he even cares so fuck him. Petty I know,  but guess who does not care?  Yup Deena Rose.

"Hello,  Sel?"

"Deena,  it's late. what do you want?"

"I have this bad pain in my lower stomach and I'm– fuck it,  good night. "

I quickly hung up and sat on the floor clenching my stomach wanting it all the pain to go away. Anf then the waterworks rolled in. God I hate crying.

"911 what is your emergency? "

"I'm pregnant and bleeding. It hurts–" I was sobbing and in pain. I needed Justin.

"Okay ma'am,  what's your name and where are you?"

"I'm Deena Rose -I can't remember the name.  I'm in a hotel– shit you know where I am can you just make this pain go away?! "

"On our way, Deena. Hang in there, hun. "

I was still in tears and trying to build up strength and courage to survive because I was getting woozy and was sitting in a big puddle of blood. So a few minutes,  I called the one I needed.

"What ?!" I was startled,  I've seen Justin angry but never this much.

"I need you, now. " And suddenly there was loud banging on the door.

"Paramedics!  Miss Rose? "

I tried getting up but collapsed back onto the floor.

"I can't get up. " I felt so helpless and started crying even harder.

"Deena, what the fuck? What is going on? "

"the baby. "

then it all went black.