You Exist in My Song

"You exist, deep in my mind, in my dreams, in my heart, and in my song."

|

|

Your POV

Connor insisted that we take the taxi to the karaoke place even though it was a couple block away from the movie theater.

"There's still a little bit of snow left on the floor. You might slip and twist your ankle again." Connor said

"I was wearing boots yesterday, that's why I slipped. I'm wearing something a lot more suitable for snow, so I won't slip again." I reassure him. After a small amount of bickering and a little learning session about my chances of twisting my ankle again from Connor, I gave up and we took the taxi.

As we were on the taxi, I could see Connor blinking his eyes.

Did he get a new case?

"Connor, why are you blinking?" I ask him.

"I was...downloading something..." He replies.

"What are you downloading?"

He pauses for a moment. "...Something important."

I knew he was trying to hide something from me, but I didn't push him further for an answer.

After a minute or two, the taxi stopped and we went into the karaoke bar.

"Welcome to Eden's Karaoke Bar. How can I help you today?" An android said as we went in.

Is it a coincidence that this Karaoke place is called Eden's Karaoke Bar?

"Um, we would like to get a room please?" I tell the android.

The android nods and then its LED turns yellow.

"Room 69 is avail—"

"R-room 69?!" I yell out. Both the Android and Connor looks at me weirdly.

"(F/N), is there a problem with the number 69? We can change it." Connor said.

"N-no, it's fine."

Oh my god, did I have to actually say that? Come on, you're not a kid anymore...

"I will have your Android guide you there." The android looks at Connor. Connor starts to twitch his eyes.

"I got the map of this place. (F/N), let's go." Connor says as he guides me to the room.

"Alright."

Connor's POV

(F/N) sounded really uncomfortable when she heard the number 69. Maybe it's a number she doesn't want to remember? Or maybe the number represents something from the past that she doesn't remember? I'll ask her about it later...

I lead (F/N) to the room and close the door behind us. When she first got into the room, she looked amazed.

It took some time for her to get used to some of the things around the room and how to use them.

"So... where's the screen?" She asked

"What screen?"