Epilogue

[ Let's ignore Hyunjin, Jisung and Woojin in the pic, sorry and thank you :) ]

---

"LET'S GO BITCHES" Chan screamed excitedly.

"Dude, you know you could chill sometimes right?" Felix asked rolling his eyes.

"CAN'T CHILL, TOO EXCITED"

"Can we disown friends?" Seungmin asked from where he was sitting on the bed with Jeongin on his lap.

"Or like Minho hyung said, 'If there isn't enough food let's eliminate people'" Jeongin said giggling, earning a laughter from his boyfriend who even tightened his hands around the other's waist.

Chan just rolled his eyes when the others burst into laughter.
"Keep your gay ass shit away from me please"

"CHAN!" Minho yelled frowning on his choice of words.

"What baby? I didn't say anything, come 'ere" Chan said sweetly and approached the other giving him a kiss on the cheek, to which the other boy blushed.

Felix snorted.

"Oh my god, I need to wash my eyeballs with soap" Changbin said scrunching his face is disgust.

"Seriously baby? Is this Changbin aka the person who craves skinship like a foodie craves food? Sureeeee" Felix taunted guffawing.

All the other's burst into loud laughs as Changbin turned bright red and resorted to burying his face into Felix's neck.

---

"Okay who wants ice cream?" Minho asked excitedly raising his hand, everyone followed his actions.

"Okay Ice-cream and then locking okay?" Seungmin said smiling to himself excitedly.

Seungmin had been excited for this since the day they planned to go to the Namsan Tower again, but now not as a failed double date but as an amazing triple date.

They realized they all had different tastes when they bought the ice creams, fighting on whether they want same flavor 'couple' ice-creams or separates.

They ended up getting separate ice-creams for everyone. And thankfully no one spilled anything.

"Let's go buy locks!" Felix said as he finished up his cone just like other's had.

The trio couple spent their own time choosing the perfect couple locks which can be preserved on the Lock Tower forever.

As they came out, they chose their spaces, each of their locks exactly 2 locks apart.

They scribbled a tiny cliché phrase each on their locks, stuff like "Together forever" or "Love Wins"
They knew it was cliché but they liked it and they did it.

"The sun is setting everyone" Minho smiled calling the others and pointing at the view from one end of the tower.

The sun dripped orange into the horizon as it set beautifully to end another day.

Felix huddled into Changbin's chest as it was slowly becoming cold, the black haired boy turned Felix's face around, his eyes showing pure adoration.
"I love you" he whispered.
"I love you too" Felix replied as redness settled on his cheeks.
Changbin leaned in and placed a kiss on the other's nose, followed by his forehead, and both of his cheeks, ending with a chaste kiss on his lips, Felix blushed hard at this act.
He then held Changbin by his neck and caught his soft lips on his own and Felix swore he couldn't taste anything sweeter than this in his whole life.

Looking across from this couple, Jeongin and Seungmin looked like they were slow dancing to the soft music playing somewhere.
Jeongin giggled into the other's shoulder as Seungmin showered him with words explaining how much he loved him.

"I love you so much Seungminnie" Jeongin whispered looking up to him as they stopped their little dance.
Seungmin leaned in to give a small kiss on the corner of the other's lips, making the smaller blush and smile uncontrollably.

And to the last and most complicated couple,
Chan and Minho were stood side by side leaning over the railing and holding hands.
They were enjoying the pretty sunset in comfortable since and just thinking on their own.

"Channie?"

"Mmm?"

"Do you think we could ever be an perfect and amazing couple?"

"Well" Chan turned around to fully look at the other, "I can't gurantee perfect because nothing is perfect let alone our relationship, but I promise I'll try to make it amazing for you"

Chan blushed as soon as the words left his own mouth, not believing what he had just said.
Minho flushed red and bit his lips, unable to believe how much the other had changed in just a few days.
He squeezed their already entangled hands reassuringly and whispered a thank you

---

[ WHOA

I'M-

I don't know what to say sorry JDJFJFH

I'm just SO HAPPY AT HOW THIS FIC TURNED OUT
Thank you to everyone who actually took time to read this dumb fic, voted and commented on it, I was so glad that I could make you laugh even if it was just for a second
THANK YOU FOR BEARING WITH THE SHITTY MEMES
There won't be a sequel I'm sorry but I'm working on another Changlix fic which is more serious and way better I swear 💕
I might post it today, so look forward to it!
Love y'all ❤ ]