Chapter 15

"What the fuck do you want Christopher?" Felix asked bitterly.

"Minho left me"

"What?"

"Minho.left.me" Chan said through gritted teeth.

Felix approached Chan closely, "I fucking told you to act proper"

"I DID" Chan said defensively.

"Then what?"

So Chan started narrating everything that happened after the duo had left them alone, from the bisexual explanation to when Minho just left him. He really didn't understand what happened either.

"So?" Chan asked expectantly after finishing his tale.

"You're such a fuck up" Felix started.

"Honestly if I was in Minho's place, I would've ditched your lameass long ago"
Changbin added.

"Guysssss" Chan whined.

"What?" Changbin and Felix barked in unison.

"Jesus y'all are scary together" Chan said, "But tell me, what do I do, does he like me??"

"Wow, Minho, Lee Minho loves you so much, he's ready to be with your dumbass, he explained sexualities to you not for science but for you to realize you LOVE him too"

"Oh" Chan said.

"Oh? Only an O-H for the stuff I explained?" Felix said frustration taking over his voice.

"I'm sorry, i-i don't know, I'm sorry, should I, do you think, I should call him up?" Chan asked biting his nails, an habit he picked when he was nervous.

"Don't CALL him, fucking run to his house or something you dumbwit!" Changbin said pushing the other to go ahead.

"Sorry, sorry, y-yes" Chan said speeding off in the same direction Minho had left a while ago.

Felix looked at Changbin and sighed, "I'm sorry, can we make out now"

"What the fu-" Felix placed his lips on the other's before he could utter any more words.

---

Chan made sure to take the bus cause he knew Minho wouldn't take the cable car, he wanted catch the other boy half way somewhere but he couldn't, Minho left way earlier.

He's probably walking to his house right now. Chan sighed.

---

Minho rolled his eyes and opened the front door of his house, "Who is- uh Chan?"

"I'm sorry"

"Chan I don't-"

"I'm sorry Minho, I fucked up I know I fucked up, forgive me please" Chan pleaded pouting.

"Chan, come in"

Chan stepped in and immediately continued pouring out his emotions, shitty emotions which he had hidden for so long, that he convinced himself that he doesn't play for the other field, only because he was scared of what people will say, but now he was confident,
so what if other's think crap about you? You are you, and you can like anyone you want, OR not like anyone at all, at the end of the day IT'S YOUR LIFE AND YOUR CHOICE.

"Seriously, I like you, I like you so much, I just got caught in all the bullshit I make up that I didn't realize how much I love y-"
Chan stopped himself from finishing the sentence he always dreaded.

"Oh my god, oh my god, Channie" Minho said eyes widening from the stuff that had flowed from the other's mouth.

Chan bit his bottom lip and without any more hesitation he pushed Minho against the corridor wall and planted his lips on his, the latter was taken aback a bit and he took longer to respond but he did respond in the end, moaning into the other's mouth immediately, their lips collided messily together.

They broke apart after a couple of minutes, panting, sweaty foreheads touching, "Do you mean it?" Minho breathed.

Chan closed his eyes and nodded, "Yes so much, I like you so much, oh god"

Minho bit his lips and smiled shyly, "I like you" he said, a drop of tear falling down his right cheek.

"Oh my god are you crying, shit shit sorry, fuck what do I do" Chan asked stumbling back worried.

"Oh gosh, dumbass shut up and kiss me again" Minho chuckled through the tears and pulled the other by his collar, meeting half way in a better kiss than the first one.

Minho felt Chan slowly smile into the kiss, which made him smile hard in return.

Chan swiped his tongue across the other's lower lip which made the latter gasp, opening his mouth lightly in the process.
Chan took this chance to slip his tongue in, expertly dominating Minho's mouth.
He was an expert after all, he thought as soon as they broke apart.

Minho laughed loudly.
"Shit did I say that out loud?" Chan asked covering his mouth.
Minho nodded still laughing now leaning onto the other's chest.

---

[ A/N: Fic is ending! Sorry I didn't warn y'all before :P
Also thank you for 3k reads! ❤ ]