"Y-you what?" Mark heard a glass fall on the ground.

Shit!

"Yo-you! You killed Tzuyu!" Sana shouted as I slowly turn my head to her.

I heard Youngjae keeps calling me on the other line but I just ended the call.

"Of course not," I said and tried to get close to her.

This can't be.

"Liar! I just heard you talking to someone about what you did to Tzuyu! Your a demon!" Sana said as her tears starts to fall down to her cheeks.

"Wait Sana, you heard it wrong," this couldn't be the end of my plans! I work hard to reach this point.

"I'm not deaf Mark! You killed Tzuyu! You killed the person I love the most!" Sana shouted that makes me mad.

I quickly pull her to me and pick up the broken piece of glass that fallen to the floor. I pointed it at her neck.

"If I can't have you then, no one should!" I said angrily.

She tried to remove my hands that is holding her body.

"So that's the reason why you did that! Y-your so selfish! You killed Tzuyu! You made me believe that your innocent. I listened to you more than to my friends! Your a liar!" She still tried to get away from me but I pulled her closer to me and point the piece of glass closer to her neck.

"You can't do anything now, Tzuyu is gone and your right! Your friends are right I killed that bullshit because you should be mine!"

"What do you think? If Tzuyu is gone you can easily replace her at my heart you are nothing to her!"

What Sana said makes my hormones more mad. I was about to slice her neck when I heard a car stops outside.

"HELP!" Sana suddenly shouted that makes me cover her mouth.

"Shut up!"

"ARGHHHH!" She tried to remove my hands but my grip is my stronger.

NO ONE'S POV

Mina and Momo are now hurriedly driving at Sana's house. They just got a police report that they track the one who killed Tzuyu and that guy is related to Mark so it's so sure that Mark is also behind that crime.

Mina and Momo needs to quickly tell Sana the report they just recieve. Her life is in danger.

"How I wish she's not with Mark today," Mina said worriedly.

Momo didn't respond back to her friend because she's too focus on driving. Their car got almost over speed because of how fast Momo is driving.

After a few minutes they finally reach Sana's house.

"He's here," Mina whispered when she saw Mark's car park outside.

They both quickly went out of the car and rush up to the gate. They heard someone shouted and they are sure its Sana.

Momo and Mina panic at what they heard. Luckily the gate is not lock that's why they easily went inside.

Momo went in first. Mina quickly called a police before getting inside.

"Let go of her!" Momo shouted when she saw Mark holding Sana while pointing her a piece of broken glass in her neck.

"Don't get closer if you wanted her to still breath!" Mark warned Momo but it doesn't scared Momo but it just make her more furious.

"What a coward! Your brave right? You even got the audacity to kill Tzuyu! Don't use Sana to shield yourself!" Momo angrily said.

"Sana!" Mina finally went in and she got surprised when she saw Mark pointing a broken piece of glass at Sana's neck.