The Unforgetable summer

Summer started off slow and boring.Consisting of laying in bed watching tv and a lot of food,but be and mack has a plan. We were going to spend the summer together working out getting fit,using face washes,and practicing sports. well it didn't really go as planned.Yea we hung out but didn't do all the stuff we planed. A lot of other things happened though.Mack had some boy trouble, but her new British boyfriend helped patch that gap up pretty well.His name is Tom Rowe,she loves him so much. I have had the same boyfriend for almost 4 months. His name is Jacob Stewart,and I really love him.Mackenzie and I send letters to each other every summer and send them more often than usual, it's really fun. I went on a vacation to Chattanooga and brought mack something back she has been wanting for a while now, a turtle, of course it wasn't a real one bit it looked pretty real. she lived it. Mackenzie is going back to Maine,where she is from, for her dad's wedding. She is real excited but I'm gonna miss her. At least we can call each other! She is always saying "maybe I'll be talking British when I come back , I sure hope so" maybe she will."when I get back I'm getting a iPhone 5c in pink,I'm so exited because we will have the same phone!" "Yea we can finally get those matching cases that we likes so much!" Now that is closer to school we have been uptight with this workout looking good stuff. we both are doing workouts,mainly for abs, and we both are working on perfecting out handwriting.when she gets back from Maine there will only be 5 days till school stats back and that means we will officially be in high school. This summer Mackenzie and I have promised ourselves this, " This year will be the best year ever. we are beautiful confident girls that have amazing boyfriends and many friends and there will not be any drama(THEM),we will do our absolute best in classes, and be,again,the best flute and clarinet players in band, work hard at any clubs or spots we are in, and most importantly have fun.so here goes our last summer of being junior hight kids next high schoolers making big life decisions.