Ralph x Reader

Comincia dall'inizio

"Can't he just call me?" Before I could even hear Connor I heard Hank's voice.

"Y/N get your ass here at once." I sigh knowing I had no choice.

"You're not going to leave are you?" Ralph looked at me with his sweet eyes.

"I have to for now...but don't worry...I'll be back at night" I said and saw his face lift a bit.

After I got to the car I saw Connor there.

"Hello Y/N. Hank should be here right about.....now" he finished as Hank got out of a store and walked towards us.

"Y/N where the hell were you?" Hank said as he angrily stomped over to me.

"I stayed at the house, seeing as you and Connor already left, I saw no reason to join, thinking you two could easily handle it." I said, not wanting to say I pretty much stayed at the house because of Ralph and that I hugged him.

Hank continued to stare at me.

"Was it the android?" He said looking less angry.

"..." I chose to remain silent.

Hank shook his head as if he was disappointed... but I didn't care..

"Y/N you do realize that it could have stabbed you?" Connor asked.

"But HE DIDN'T. HE didn't hurt me." I snapped. Connor stared at me with wide eyes, as if he could not be believing his ears.

"I'm going home" I said ad I walked to my car.

Time skip to night.

I went to my car and unlocked the door and climbed in and proceeded to go to the house Ralph was in.

I got out of the car and crawled through the hole in the fence. Once at the house. I entered, hearing scratching noises from the kitchen. I entered to see Ralph scratching at the wall with his knife.

"Ralph?" I asked and he jumped and looked towards me, when he realized who I was he got a giant smile.

"Y/N!! Oh Ralph missed his friend!" He hugged the living hell out of me.

"Yeah, missed you too buddy.. but I have a question" I said seriously and Ralph looked a lot more stressed so I grabbed his hand reassuring him.

"A...Alright...what is this question for Ralph?" He asked.

"Will you move in with me?" Ralph's eyes shot open, as if he want expecting that question.

"Wh...what?" Ralph asked.

"It's just...I can't stand the thought of you having to live here, there's always a chance of humans coming and hurting you...And I don't want that to happen." I explained.

"Ralph...Ralph would be honored to move in with you...." he said staring to smile again.

We got into the car and proceeded to head home...

1 month later.

Oohhhh SHIT! for some reason Connor wanted to come over, and he's going to bring Hank as well....what are they going to do....oh...fuuuck...

Time skip

Connor p.o.v

I got out of the car that Hank drove us with to Y/N's house, she's been acting nervous ever after that night at the house with the other android. I wonder why?...

We knock on her door, I hear a bit of scrambling and crashes before she opens the door with a smile.

"Oh, Hank! Connor! What brings you here?" Y/N asked clearly nervous.

"I thought I told you about coming for a visit, didn't I?..." I asked her, her face went blank then back to smiling.

"Ohhh of course right forgot about that. Hahaha...how funny.." we stayed silently at the door.

"Well...?" Hank asked.

"Well what?" Y/N replied.

"Are you gonna let us in?" He asked.

"Oh! Right of course welcome" she said as she stepped away from the door, granting us access to her home.

Y/N p.o.v

I am so frickin' nervous... I just know Connor can sense it. I went to the kitchen and asked if they wanted anything.

"Nah..actually..do you have any beer left?" Hank asked, I grabbed a whiskey bottle and tossed it to him. Earning a nod of approval from him. I smile nervously as Connor stares at me.

"Is everything alright Y/N? You seem..nervous.." Connor asked.

"Me? hah no I'm fine, never better." I started sweating..

"Y/N I can detect lies, it would be easiest to just tell me." Connor said staring into my soul. I sigh, knowing there is no point on trying to avoid the inevitable.

"Uh...Come on out...Ralph.." I said.

Ralph stepped out the small cabinet and stood up, I looked over at Connor and Hank to see both of them surprised.

Connor pulls out a gun and points it towards Ralph but before he could do anything I run to Ralph and protect him.

"Y/N step away from that thing! It could hurt you!" Hank said with worry in his voice.

"He's not a thing! He's just as alive as we are Hank!" I screamed at him making him jump.

"Why would you want to protect a deviant?!" Connor asked.

"BECAUSE I LOVE HIM!!!" I froze....did I just...oh no...I looked at Ralph to see him starting at me with wide eyes. I slowly turn towards him...

"Ralph I...I just..I .." I tried to come up with an excuse.. but I was cut short when Ralph leaned in and kissed me passionately on the lips, slowly I put my arms around his neck. After a few second we pull away.

We turn to look at Connor and Hank to see them shocked... Connor lowered his gun.

"Alright...if that makes you happy" Hank said with a small smile. Connor just staring at us.

I felt happy.. they didn't take Ralph away from me... we were together....just like a family.

The end.

Word count: 1585