"Listen I don't know what you talking about." He said.

"50 gees , that's what I'm talking about.

"You need need to leave." He said trying to close the door.

"Oh but I think you do." I said stopping the door from closing with my foot.

"Move Ava." He said making me laugh.

"Conner I don't wanna do this ju-

"BABY!" We heard a scream from in the house.

"Let her go!" He said running into the house.

"Give me my money." I said stepping in the house.

"Listen I don't got your money, ok now please let her go." He said pleading with me.

"Connor I would hate to put a bullet in your wife's pretty little head." Eva said holding the gun.

"Come on man, my daughter's in the other room." He said pleading some more.

"All you have to do is tell us where the money is, and we will leave. Now you know we hate liars and you know what will happen if you don't tell the truth, don't you." Eva said smirking.

"I don't got no-." He said being cut off by his wife.

"It's upstairs, at the top of the closet in a shoe box." She said crying.

"Now why would you lie to me?" I asked Connor as he looked at me with begging eyes.

"Ava please." He said.

"On your knees." I said and with that he kneeled down.

"Please we told you where the money is now can you please leave?" His wife said making me and Eva laughed.

"You just don't know how to shut up." Eva said gripping her hair tighter.

"Ava, you asked where the money was we told you. come on, have mercy on me please." Connor said pleading.

"Aww, you should have thought about that before you lied." I said and with that I put a bullet straight through his head.

"Omg!" his wife screamed.

"I told him not to lie." I said.

"Your a cold hearted bitch!" His wife said crying.

"And you aggy." Eva said shooting her in the back.

"Damn Bonnie." I said smiling.

"You ain't to bad yourself Clyde." She said shaking my hand.

"Imma call the guys, you get the money." I said grabbing my phone from my pocket.

Eva's P.O.V

"Damn where is it?" I said looking for the shoe box. " here you are."

"Mommy? Daddy?" I heard a little voice say behind me.