【 ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ 】

❛ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ, ᴋᴀᴄᴄʜᴀɴ❜

✧ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴛᴡᴏ✧

Izuku's weak, almost lifeless body lay perfectly still on the bed, his chest rising and falling in rhythm with his shallow breaths. All Might watched the boy with a mix of pity and fear. As soon as he could, he had pryed the green haired teen from his boyfriend's grasp, and ran him over to Recovery Girl without much notice. Everyone was too busy either comforting Katsuki, or assessing the damage caused by the swarm of villains. No one thought Izuku would survive such an incident, he'd been buried under falling debris...not many could survive that. Especially a weak hero like Izuku. But no one took into consideration that he possessed the Quirk One for All...mainly because nobody knew. All Might sighed, finally taking a seat beside the fallen hero. 

"He's stable," Recovery Girl assured, placing her hand on All Might's shoulder.
He just nodded in response.
"...Should I go tell the others? They're worried."
All Might turned to Recovery Girl, looking at her with the most serious look he could manage.
"No one is to know that Midoriya is alive," He stated.
"What?"
"If the villains think he's dead, then they won't expect him to be their downfall....we can't lose this chance...if we tell anyone, even his friends, we risk the wrong kind of people finding out."
"...That's a bad way to look at things.." She replied solemnly, "but I see your point."
All Might turned his head back to his s̶o̶n̶  student and frowned. He gazed at the cuts and bruises that glittered his skin, cursing himself for letting Izuku throw himself in danger like that. But that's what heroes do, they act without thinking. That's why he chose Izuku to be his successor. Izuku had always had a hero's intuition, but lacked the power that he so desperately needed. Now he had it, he was slowly destroying himself to tame it. All Might couldn't sit around and watch him tear himself apart. He had to do something.
"Go get some rest," Recovery Girl sighed, poking All Might, "I'll let you know if he wakes."
"Thank you," He mumbled, standing up and slowly making his way to the door. He glanced back one last time.

I will protect you, Midoriya.

▪*:・°✧°・: *▪

ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: 444

ᴘᴜʙʟɪsʜᴇᴅ: 26/06/2018

ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴀ sᴇǫᴜᴇʟ, ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴀs ᴀ sᴛᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ. ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴀɴ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛ ɪɴ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏʀʏ, ʙᴏᴛʜ ᴏʟᴅ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴇᴡ, ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴛʜɪs ᴏɴᴇ :𝟹 ᴀs ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs, ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs ɴɪᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴏsɪᴛɪᴠᴇ, ᴀɴʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟʟ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴅᴇʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ.

bnha_Shiper - ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴀʀᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ➼ ι ℓσνє тнιѕ ¢σνєя, тнαик уσυ ѕσ мυ¢н fσя ιт

@Infinite-Daydreams - ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴀʀᴛ ➼ нσиєѕтℓу тнαик уσυ ѕσ мυ¢н, уσυя gяαρнι¢ѕ αяє αмαzιиg