Chapter 1: Part 1

YOONGI POV

No one ever cared about us. Namjoon and I have always been alone. All we have is each other. All we need is each other.

Or maybe I'm wrong.

NAMJOON POV

"Morning," Yoongi said as he sat down at the kitchen table. I put food on his plate and passed it to him. "Hey," I said as I took my seat.

We finish our breakfast in silence. Like usual.

"We better get going, or we'll be late for school," I said as I grabbed my bag. Yoongi grabbed his bag before walking out.

Sometimes I wonder if we'll ever get over what happened to us.

The walk to school was silent like breakfast.

Sometimes I wish it wasn't silent, but Yoongi didn't seem in the mood for talking. He had his earphones in, probably listening to music. Or listening to nothing.

He does that sometimes.

We head to our lockers and get ready for class. Or we might skip today. Depends on how our mental state is.

And I think Yoongi went drinking yesterday, so he might have a hang over, but didn't say anything

Because he's numb to the feeling.

JIMIN POV

"Jin hyung! Hurry! We'll be late if you spend another minute trying to fix you hair!" I yell as I rush down stairs.

My brother and I have just moved, and are attending a new high school. I'm a freshman, while Jin is a junior.

Speak of the devil, there he is now.

"Jimin, have you seen my left shoe?"

"Hyung, it's literally on the stair case. Did you not see it while coming down here?" Jin can be dumb sometimes.

"Yah! I'm getting old! Don't judge me," Jin said as he put on his other shoe.

Our mom takes us to school after we have breakfast.

I was admiring the school when I bumped into someone.

"Hey, are you ok?" A deep vocie asked me.

"I'm alright. Sorry, I wasn't looking, it's my fault."

"It's fine, I wasn't looking either. By the way, I'm Taehyung, Kim Taehyung, freshman."

"I'm Park Jimin, nice to meet you," I said as we shook hands.

"Baby!" Someone called out, and the next thing I knew Taehyung was being tackled by a bunny looking boy, who's thighs I admired.

"Hey Jungkook. This is my new friend Jimin, Jimin this is Jungkook, my boyfriend," Taehyung said, as Jungkook finally got off of him.

"Hi! I'm Jeon Jungkook, freshman."

I was kinda shocked. I already made 2 new friends in less than 10 minutes. Wow.

Eventually, we found out we all had the same homeroom, and headed there together.

JIN POV

A small crowd of girls came to me, asking if I was new, or telling me that I'm handsome. Which I already knew. Some even asked for my number, which I didn't give them.

I just so happened to be homosexual. Yay for rainbows.

Anyways, I headed to homeroom, where I introduced myself to the class.

"Hello, my name is Park Seokjin, please take care of me" Some girls squealed, others blushed or whispered to their friends.

All except one guy who didn't seem to care.

The teacher made me sit next to him, since it was the only seat left.

He looked at me for a brief second, then went back to his phone. How rude.

"Hey, what's your name?"

No response.

"Yah, how-"

"Shut up, you're annoying." The boy said in a deep vocie as I looked away in embarrassment.

"S-sorry"

I didn't speak for the rest of class. I was too scared to.

After class, the boy leaves, and a few students come up to me.

"Hey what's the boy's name?" I ask one of the students. He shudders and says. "His name is Namjoon. Stay away from him and his friend Yoongi." "Why?" I asked. "They got issues, mental issues, I heard both their parents were abusive and didn't love them. So they left them alone. They were taken to an orphanage, and no one liked them. They were never adopted. They were also traumatized, and had nightmares that kept the nuns awake all night."

I was shocked by the news, and quickly decided that I would be the one to help Namjoon.

"I also heard, that they're so traumatized that they became numb. Not physically, but like, mentally. It's weird...they're weird"

Weird. It was a word that described someone or something unusual. Out of the ordinary. The word that had both Jimin and Seokjin transferring schools.

----------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading! I'm working hard on this book!