03. Dolore Reunion

Start from the beginning

"Gaku!" Shouted Ryuu when he saw his teammate kicked away. He immediately aimed his gun toward Ryo and shoot, but Primo easily deflect all of his bullet. The brown haired man frowned slightly, his bullet shouldn't that easily being deflected even with other BLANC!

"AHAHAHA, that's what you get when you tried fighting against one of original series Yaotome Gaku. Ne, how is it feel Kujou Tenn? Your Heavenly Sky successfully defeated by your weapon other half." Ryo Smirked

Ryuu looked toward the hooded man "Blessing Earth ... That BLANC is Blessing Earth and that person is its USERS?!" Then everything make sense why his bullet can be easily being deflected even though the bullet power already being multiplied. After all it was being said that any attack from other BLANC won't affect it at all, expect maybe Heavenly Sky attack. But Tenn's not at right condition to fight.

"Yes that's right~ Hehe, this young man is compatible 100% with Blessing Earth. Like Tenn with his Heavenly Sky. Ah~ I'm so lucky to find this child." Said Ryo with glee, his hands clasped together.

"Damn ... your wound is too many and deep Tenn ..." Said Yuki, sweat flowed from his forehead already feeling tired because of using his power continously. There were a reason why his ability named First Aid, for it can only heal some minor to mid injury. He can heal heavy injury, but it really take a toll for his stamina. Cue to that Yuki's eyes were glazed and soon his body slumped to the ground, fainted because of exhaustion.

Tenn hand twiched and he try his best to move his body "Ri ... ku ..." Tenn mumbled out a name. Some of his wound were healed, but his bones saying another things.

TRG and Momo looked at Tenn who trying to stand with the help from his sword, the teen staggering slightly. When the teen raised his head, they were surprised. Hatred and anger, that's what they saw at Tenn rose quartz eyes. Their Tenn that usually stayed calm at every situation now looked toward Ryo with so much hatred and rage.

"How dare you ... How dare you use Riku!!!" Shouted Tenn

The other were confused, they didn't know that name at all. This was the first time they heard the name Riku. Meanwhile Ryo already smiling so big and he's laughing. He began walked toward Primo

"Primo ... Riku ... Which name shall i use?" Ryo smirked

Then Ryo pulled off the hood, and finally they saw the face behind the hood. Even though he already know Tenn still felt shocked, he felt that his breath stopped in that moment, he felt like someone strangling his neck. 

Red hair with similar style with him only reversed. Crimson eyes that used to shine with innocent and kindness that Tenn love so much, now changed. The color of that person left eye still red but his right eye was ... pitch black. Looking at him with cold and blank look

"That person ..." Said Gaku as he tried to move from the rubble of the wall that collapsed on him.

"Is it only my feeling or... he seems familiar?" Muttered Ryuu

"AHAHAHA, Kujou Tenn, you can't do anything now!!" Ryo laughed

"Riku ... Snap out it please ... Riku!" Shouted Tenn with begging tone. But it was useless, Riku gaze still blank. 

Ryo now stood behind Riku while stroking Riku cheek and began his monologue. "You know, i'm surprised when i'm trying to find your data. There's no trace of it. Like Kujou Tenn never exist before 3 years ago."

Then he hugged Riku from behind, resting his head at Riku's shoulder. The red head stand still, silently, like a puppet waiting for order. Tenn gripped his sword tightly, wishing to cut that dirty hands so that Ryo can't touch Riku.