"Hey, isn't Aaron dating your ex?" Gene asked me.

"..."

"Ah! Gene! You should go first." Ein pushed Gene. "Your brother is here by the way." 

"Okay, thank you. See ya tomorrow."

"Happy birthday too." He told me.

"Yeah! Happy birthday dude!" Gene exclaimed.

I turned around and walked towards my dressing room, passing by a few ladies, whispering.

"Do you hear him and the runaway model broke up last month?" One of them asked.

"Whaaaat! No way! They were so cute!"

"I know right! Waaay better than him and that Ivy woman next door."

They all giggled.

I sighed and entered my dressing room.

"Hey Gar! How was the photo shoot?" Vylad asked, laying on the couch.

"Good, I guess." I told him.

He looked up at me. "C'mon bro, where's that smile?" He asked. "It's your birthday!"

"I'm just turning one year older, that's it."

"You'll be hanging out with your best friends and your favorite little brother!" Vylad laughed.

"Yay." I said with a monotone voice.

"Seriously? Want me to invite Aphmau? I know you miss her." He wiggled his eyebrows.

"Does it even matter? She wouldn't even show up anyways." I removed my clothes.

"Admit it, you miss her." Vylad smirked.

I threw my clothes at his face. "Shut up." I grabbed my casual clothes and put them on.

"Hm~ Your clothes smells good." He threw my clothes back at me.

"You little b-!"

"KNOCK KNOCK!"

"Yes?" I questioned.

No one answered.

I walked towards the door and opened it to reveal Hailey. "Oh. It's you."

"Why hello there, Garroth!" She smiled. "Can I come in? I need to talk to you for a bit."

"Woah, Garroth, you have a new girlfriend already?" Vylad questioned.

"Vylad, can you please leave?" I asked him. "Please."

"Okay, fine." He got up and went out of my dressing room.

Then, Hailey went in the room and closed the door behind her. "Your brother is quite a handsome lad."

"Thank you?" I sat on the chair in front my mirror. "So, why'd you come here?" I asked her.

"I'd love to tell you a quick little story." Hailey said. "About the spell."

I turned around. "Go on?"

"So, it all began..."

{flashback}

Many years ago, in high school :

Hailey's Pov -

"I was bullied for being a witch with the abilities to see souls and to see who are soulmates."

"You freak! My grandma is fucking dead! How can you tell me she's behind me!"

"She's a crazy witch!"