Chapter 20

Rey pov
Ben and I waited outside as we saw the resistance ship landed the door opened revealing Lisa along with Poe and Finn and Finn as well. I became nervous as the walked closer, but i soon felt calm when Ben took my hand and squeeze it.

When they were close Lisa asked " were is the child. " her name is Y/n and she is with Chewie I don't what her to be apart of this" Ben says. " why are we here" Poe say annoyed. " y/n is the chosen one to bring peace to the force Snoke what her dead i what to stop him" Ben say only look at his mother.

" Poe, Finn why don't we give them some time alone" say then kiss ben's check and.leading.the others into the ship.

Kulo/Ben pov
" mother i so sorry" i say as i started to tear up. She just hugs me tightly and tries to shove me like she used to do when i was little. " it ok Ben, I'm sorry to i thought i was doing the write thing when i hear about Y/n. But i was wrong" my mother say. "can you ever forgive me" i asked. " only if you forgive too" she. We didn't have to share words, we stat in the warm embrace we have long to get each other so long.

I hear the giggles of my favourite girl riding on the make of Chewie. " i think you better save him she looks like a hand fall. Like father like daughter "mother jokes.

I used the force to lift her up and into my arms and she pouts. "I know you were having fun (nickname) but I what you to get to know your grandmother better. Y/m look at mother the shy way from her. I saw the hurt in my mothers eye.

" i'm so sorry y/n i took you thinking i was doing what was best for you but i was wrong. I had not knowledge of those men hurting you. I do anything to make it you to you" she tells Y/n. " please don't cry, i forgive you" y/n say an holds out her a.to hug her grandmother. That what in love about y/n no matter how wrongs her and always as a forgiving hart.