Chapter 1

Kylo Ren pov
I was summoned by the Supreme Leader and walked to the message pad. " Supreme Leader how may I serve you," I say as I bow. " I sense a powerful force in the Endor, they have the same force signature as you," he says. I was shocked to find out I had a daughter but how. But then remembered a girl but I thought I killed him years ago. " Kylo Ren your to bring her here and train her the ways of the dark side" Supreme Leader orders me. I bowed a left walking into captain phasma train the troops.

"Ready your man we're going on a mission to retrieve a young girl" I ordered and walked to ship. " set course to Endor," I tell the pilot. Soon, my daughter, I will have you. I think to myself looking out into space.

Y/n pov
" y/n when I find you, your going to wish you were never born" my mother yells looking around for me.i never could understand what I did wrong for her to hate me. "Found you, you little brat she says as she pulls my leg only to heme with a shovel breaking my legs.

"Put down the shovel and step away from the girl I heard a robotic voice says. " sir we found the girl," some say as a man dress in Black comes into view the darkness takes over.

Kylo Ren pov
I looked at the small girl on the ground, even though I have bad things, I wouldn't wish for a parent to hurt their own child. "Take she to the ship I will be there shortly" I ordered as one of the stormtroopers pick the girl. "We do you think you're taking that piece of trash," the woman says.

I turned around and focused chocked her. " you think I let you talk about my blood that way," I said angrily at her eyes widen shock, "ben," she says as she tries to get free, which angered me more. " the man you once knew is dead," I said an I drop he and walked back to the ship heading straight to the medical bay to my daughter's side.