Chapter 18

Klyo/ben pov
I had put Y/n to bed tucking her in and kiss her goodnight. On the control room rey and phasma we're making a plan to attack snokes ship.

" I think we should as for the resistance help" Rey says. " we traitors they wouldn't help us" phasma say. " maybe of we tell them tell the everything that the order has plans. What do.you the Ben" Rey says.

That could work but I don't what Y/n to be in the middle of it" I say. " she won't be, we can leave her with Chewie she be in safe hand with him" ray says.  I looked at Chewie and he nods making me feel better.

" I think we should set up a meeting here to talk to my mother to a range an agreement" I said. I watched as Ray and Phasma walled to the bridge as I started to check on Y/n. And find her still peacefully sleeping. I sat mon the edge of bed and moved the hair way from her face. " i was all wrong about you. I thought you were someone, who didn't care for anyone else." rey say as she touch my shoulder.

"Ray i what you to promise me if anything should happen you take good care of y/n" i say looking into her eyes. " Ben don't think like that she need you. I need" she say. And I need you too, Reg, " I said l. Reylooks at me with surprise etched upon her face.
"Ben" she say daringly. "Rey, I say tucking. Stray piece of hair behind her ear.   " you have to know what I feel for you. You've always known. Search your feelings, you know it true. Rey continues to look down on Y/n as she peacefully sleeps, and couldn't seem yo meet to my eyes.

I sighed, it now or never, I thought to myself I gently tilt your face to meet my eyes.
There were tears shining in her eyes, and I realize that I was too. A touch, a kiss, I have wanted to touch Rey your do long, it's killing me. Our faces inch toward each other and our lips touch. It is briefest of touches, and yet my heart is spring. I want to tell her, but now is not the time.

"Eww get a room" Y/n say covering her face. We broke a part and laugh. " Rey what are your intentions with my father? Are you going to marry him?" She asked making our face turn red with embarrassment.

" Lord Ren, the resistance have agreed to speak with us" Phasma said as she enter the room. I nodded and she left.

" y/n would it be ok if your father and I date. I love him very much. But i what to let you know your will alway be his first choice. I could never take that way from you." Rey asked she sat by Y/n side.
I sat on her other side on y/n other side. " do you feel the same" y/n asked looking at me. " yes" I say as I look at Rey. " I think you to should be together. all I what is for you to be happy" she sag hugging me.